secretly agree in a sentence
1) Some reports suggested that the Danes had secretly agreed to this.
2) Pepperton and Overdone secretly agree to work together against Lambston.
3) Israeli intelligence and United States intelligence had previously secretly agreed to cooperate on security matters.
secretly agree example sentences4) However, Royce and Parker secretly agree to fire Burrell once they win re-election.
5) Once this was secretly agreed , Disraeli was prepared to allow Russia's territorial gains.
6) They secretly agreed to refuse to negotiate with Page and his upstart Deepwater Railway.
7) The ticket possessors secretly agree and giggle in petto: they made it in life.
8) Sarella secretly agreed with him.
9) All three secretly agreed , but for the time being remained in apparent alliance with Zhu Tao.
10) The Nixon administration secretly agreed with some railroads that Amtrak would be shut down after two years.
11) The Tainan Kōkūtai's three leading aces secretly agreed , that the aerial choreography had been worth it.
12) Unbeknown to them, the Budjak cession had been secretly agreed upon with Nelidov in early 1877.
13) The nationalists won out, and in April 1915, the Italian government secretly agreed to the London Pact.
14) Luciano and Costello set their plan in motion by secretly agreeing to betray Masseria if Maranzano would end the war.
15) Holroyd also claimed that elements of the Irish security forces secretly agreed to 'freeze' border areas for British forces.
example sentences with secretly agree16) By 28 October, the crisis was averted, after the US secretly agreed to remove nuclear missiles from Italy and Turkey.
17) It was outside the scope of that paper to mention that about 1946 leading German Masons secretly agreed never to mention masonic events from the 1920-1935 period.
18) To bolster the "stealth" thesis, liberals have to resort to conspiracy theory: Barton and Kennedy spoke at the conference, so Reed must secretly agree with them.
19) The Guardian disclosed in July that the Ministry of Agriculture secretly agreed to an investigation as soon as the US findings were known.
20) What the banks are concerned about is where the price is artificially inflated by say R100 000 which the seller secretly agrees need not be paid by the purchaser.
21) Subsequently, after persuasion from Li Baozhen, Wang Wujun secretly agreed to resubmit to the imperial cause, and Ma and Li Baozhen both maintained contact with Wang.
22) The governments of the world, although disgusted, secretly agree in conference that they have no choice but to comply with the 456.
23) Shortly after, Tombalbaye broke diplomatic relations with Israel and is said to have secretly agreed on 28 November to cede the Aouzou Strip to Libya.
24) In 1964, the United States secretly agreed to supply a few Martin B-57Bs jet tactical bombers to the South Vietnamese Air Force.
25) These divisions led to the Samians secretly agreeing to the terms offered by the Persians, but remained with the other Ionians for the time being.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of secretly agree
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of secretly agree with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with secretly agree
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word secretly agree in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with secretly agree.
20 examples of simple sentences of secretly agree. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of secretly agree
Compound Sentences with secretly agree
Complex Sentences with secretly agree
Compound-Complex Sentences with secretly agree