intercept aircraft in a sentence
1) He intercepted an enemy aircraft at 300 meters altitude above the Eastern Flanders.
2) McCudden had always found it difficult to intercept high-flying German reconnaissance aircraft .
3) The F-15s initially intercepted the aircraft off the coast of eastern Canada.
intercept aircraft example sentences4) It did not intercept any Japanese aircraft while operating from this base, however.
5) Four aircraft were scrambled to intercept Japanese aircraft reported to be over Bathurst Island.
6) One of the first was the guided short-range missile used to intercept enemy aircraft .
7) This automated control system was used by NORAD for tracking and intercepting enemy bomber aircraft .
8) On one mission over Dunkirk, Helbig's aircraft was intercepted by enemy fighters.
9) Not long after they were ordered to intercept another lone aircraft , again at low altitude.
10) During the Cold War, his duties included commanding squadrons to intercept Soviet military aircraft .
11) Israeli fighter jets intercepted the Syrian aircraft , shooting down three and driving off the rest.
12) U.S. fighter jets intercepted the Russian aircraft and followed them until they excited the defense zone.
13) The aircraft is instead intercepted by Russian MiG's and crashes in the Caspian Sea.
14) The following morning, 343 "Kōkūtai"s "Shiden"s intercepted 300 American aircraft .
15) The F-51H would allow the squadron to intercept any unidentified aircraft over any part of Texas.
example sentences with intercept aircraft16) Three months later, a Tucano was used to intercept an aircraft with 550 kg of cocaine.
17) Additional air support was provided by the carrier , whose squadrons intercepted Vichy aircraft and bombed hostile ships.
18) Air Force F-15 jets based on Andersen Air Force Base were scrambled to intercept the aircraft .
19) It must be acknowledged that intercepting the aircraft doesn't imply the ability to immediately shoot it down.
20) Gott was killed when his aircraft was intercepted by a group of Me 109s and shot down.
21) Although the Japanese aircraft were intercepted on two of the three raids, no Japanese planes were shot down.
22) Five were upgraded to intercept aircraft by adding radar, fully functional helmet mounted target tracking systems, and AAMs.
23) In these experiments, Gloster Gauntlet fighters were tasked with intercepting virtual aircraft , and later, civilian airliners.
24) RAF QRA aircraft are launched to intercept unidentified aircraft when they cannot be identified by any other means.
25) We scrambled on 23 April to intercept two unknown aircraft approaching the NATO Air Policing Area from the north.
26) This strategy proved successful, and Japanese fighters only occasionally attempted to intercept the 509th Composite Group's aircraft .
27) The IDF (Israel Defense Forces) Intercepted the aircraft in mid-flight, using the Patriot air defense system.
28) The Beaufighters do not intercept any German aircraft during the raid, however, and 17 British bombers are lost.
How to use intercept aircraft in a sentence29) The combined attacking force of more than 200 German aircraft were intercepted by 14 British fighter squadrons totaling 170 fighter aircraft.
30) P-40 Warhawks took off from Nichols Field to intercept enemy aircraft spotted on radar, but fail to make contact.
31) In May of the same year, a Tucano intercepted an aircraft from which 400 kg of cocaine was seized.
32) The destroyer was assigned to radar picket duty to detect and intercept enemy aircraft before they could enter the transport anchorages.
33) One of the routine tasks U.S. Navy F-14s performed was intercepting aircraft that approached U.S. carrier groups too closely.
34) The J 11s scrambled several times to intercept German aircraft violating Swedish borders, but usually failed to make contact.
35) The CAP fleet is used in training exercises to prepare USAF pilots to intercept enemy aircraft over the Continental United States.
36) It took 11 minutes but the Soviets eventually fell for the ruse and scrambled their fighters to intercept the Israeli aircraft .
37) The Soviet Government states that fire was first opened by the B-50, being directed against the intercepting Soviet aircraft .
38) The F-102s were sent to Thailand and other nearby countries to intercept these aircraft if they threatened South Vietnam.
39) Gott's aircraft was intercepted by a group of Me 109Es on a return flight to Cairo from the battlefield.
40) At 04.30 on 29 June 1940, he took off from Port Sudan in Gladiator L7619 to intercept enemy aircraft .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of intercept aircraft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of intercept aircraft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with intercept aircraft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word intercept aircraft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with intercept aircraft.
20 examples of simple sentences of intercept aircraft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of intercept aircraft
Compound Sentences with intercept aircraft
Complex Sentences with intercept aircraft
Compound-Complex Sentences with intercept aircraft