airborne infection in a sentence
1) The number of airborne infection isolation rooms shall be determined based on an infection control risk assessment.
2) Chickenpox is a highly contagious, airborne infection that can be spread via contact with an infected person.
3) It actually helps the nose filter out germs so preventing the viruses and airborne infections from invading the body.
airborne infection example sentences4) CAUSES The cause may be a combination of an inadequate diet, poor working conditions, and an airborne infection .
5) After airborne infection , the virus multiplies in the upper respiratory mucosa and tonsils and remains latent in the trigeminal ganglion.
6) A minimum of 12 lineal inches of hanging space shall be provided per patient. (C) Airborne infection isolation suites.
7) The examination treatment space shall be located within the nursery. (ix) An airborne infection isolation room is required in at least one level of nursery care.
8) Vision panels shall be provided in the door between an anteroom and an airborne infection isolation room or a protective environment room. (iv) Operable windows.
9) The need for an airborne infection isolation room in the emergency suite shall be determined by the hospital and the infection control risk assessment.
10) Reich sent a sample of the bacteria to a Norwegian biologist, Theodor Thjøtta (1885-1955) of the Oslo Bacteriological Institute, who also blamed airborne infection .
11) The study is based at the airborne infection Research Facility, near Pretoria, South Africa , in one of the globe's tuberculosis hot spots.
12) With the nasal cavity being the primary entry point for airborne infection , cough, colds and sore throats are common after air travel.
13) The ward comprises six isolation rooms that meet international standards for isolation of airborne infections in addition to a 16 bed ward for recovering TB patients .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne infection
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne infection with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne infection
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne infection in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne infection.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne infection. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne infection
Compound Sentences with airborne infection
Complex Sentences with airborne infection
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne infection