airbrush out in a sentence
1) Cosmonauts where known to be airbrushed out of photos.
2) People on the blacklist were even airbrushed out of images.
3) Our long tradition of providing refuge for the persecuted is often conveniently airbrushed out .
airbrush out example sentences4) They accuse Chomet of attempting to airbrush out their painful family legacy again.
5) What is a bit surprising is that the excesses and brutality are conveniently airbrushed out .
6) However, oftentimes those areas are airbrushed out so that the text is clearly legible.
7) As a result, helmet logos for these teams were airbrushed out on a routine basis.
8) In 1984, Capitol Records airbrushed out the cigarette for the re-release of the single.
9) When the navel showed in pictures, it was airbrushed out by magazines like "Seventeen".
10) The term " airbrushed out " has come to mean rewriting history to pretend that something was never there.
11) The network had even airbrushed out Spock's pointed ears and eyebrows from publicity materials sent to network affiliates.
12) The DCMS's plans to airbrush out all the countries that helped us during world war one are totally disgraceful.
13) Hair extensions are then sewed horizontally, row by row, having cellulite airbrushed out of one of her photos.
14) I'd suggest to everyone who cares that they create copies now, before Commissar Dembski airbrushes out this inconvenient bit of history using copyright laws.
15) The studio decided that there was nothing else for it but to airbrush out a large percentage of my cleavage - a move that cost the production company £150,000.
example sentences with airbrush out16) It has long been known that advertisers will "photoshop" (slang for editing photos to touch up or airbrush out imperfections) photos to make the subject more attractive.
17) After Independence, the moderate Home Rule party was effectively airbrushed out of official Irish history, but it left its mark in politics - North and South.
18) Bailey said in an interview that Wallace had been " airbrushed out of history", and that he feels a "real affinity" with him.
19) While originally featured on the cover of "Iron Flag", Cappadonna was airbrushed out of the artwork and absent from the album entirely.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airbrush out
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airbrush out with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airbrush out
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airbrush out in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airbrush out.
20 examples of simple sentences of airbrush out. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airbrush out
Compound Sentences with airbrush out
Complex Sentences with airbrush out
Compound-Complex Sentences with airbrush out