airborne sound in a sentence
1) Most sound-making insects also have tympanal organs that can perceive airborne sounds .
2) The reference pressure is set by International agreement to be 20 micropascals for airborne sound .
3) Vibrations then project to the brain along with cues from airborne sound received by the eardrum.
airborne sound example sentences4) Direct airborne sound resulting from the pump's intrinsic noise can be of some relevance for diesel-powered machinery.
5) Some also have hypertrophied malleus bones in the middle ear that permits great sensitivity to underground vibrations and airborne sounds .
6) Early temnospondyls like "Dendrerpeton" could not hear airborne sound but would have been able to detect vibration in the ground.
7) But before airborne sound could be accurately recorded, he had to develop a microphone with comparable performance, the Decca FR1.
8) Also, by utilizing vestigial fish jaw bones, a rudimentary ear was developed, allowing "Eryops" to hear airborne sound .
9) Factors such as wind and temperature influence airborne sound propagation, whereas propagation of seismic signals are affected by the substrate type and heterogeneity.
10) The technology is also capable of measuring airborne sounds and because of the fiber-optic sensing system it would be immune to the presence of electrical noise.
11) The hearing system of "Doleserpeton" and related temnospondyls was able to detect airborne sound and may have been ancestral to that of living amphibians.
12) The tympanum in anurans and amniotes appear to have evolved separately, indicating most, if not all, Labyrinthodonts were unable to pick up airborne sound .
13) Thus the stapes became an important element in an impedance matching system, coupling airborne sound waves to the receptor system of the inner ear.
14) Comparison with airborne sound levels
15) 140-7:1998, ISO 717-1:1997 and ISO 717-2:1997 measuring impact and airborne sound .
example sentences with airborne sound
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne sound
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne sound with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne sound
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne sound in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne sound.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne sound. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne sound
Compound Sentences with airborne sound
Complex Sentences with airborne sound
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne sound