intensely aware in a sentence
1) I was intensely aware of my anger.
2) These unique exercises make you intensely aware of your senses and feelings.
3) But I was intensely aware of who I was peeing next to.
4) Consequently, he becomes intensely aware of his social isolation and lack of family ties.
intensely aware example sentences5) A mother suddenly becomes intensely aware of an immediate danger to her child a thousand miles away.
6) She froze, intensely aware of the powerful sinews in his thighs and the potential strength in him.
7) Standing under an ancient oak I am intensely aware of the sheer concentration of life in the leafy canopy overhead.
8) People in the early stages often still have good coping skills and are intensely aware of themselves and their symptoms.
9) The person has to become intensely aware of all his surroundings, his feelings, his mind and his body.
10) Fergus had been so intensely aware of every separate part of her that it had been a pain and a torment.
11) I was intensely aware of her agitated expression as I finished up the talk, and began to organize my things.
12) I am always intensely aware of the effort, the stimuli prompting my reactions, and the pushing of the button.
13) Lindsey passed her tongue over her dry lips, intensely aware of him, the musky tang of his expensive aftershave.
14) I was intensely aware of this as I set foot on Santiago, my first island, in January this year.
example sentences with aware15) Riding up in the lift, she was prickling with heat from head to foot, intensely aware of his lean, powerful body beside her.
16) Now normally this would not concern me...but in this case I was intensely aware of the fact that my visa for Ladakh had unfortunately expired and I was therefore in Ladakh illegally.
17) Instead of this, in the very act of shutting the door upon the departing couple, she became intensely aware of the house, as if she had now become the house.
18) They had never been this alone and this close together, and there was just no way not to be intensely aware of him.
19) And at first they were just amorphous, shadowy figures and I was peripherally but intensely aware of a grouping on my right, ahead of me, but I hadn't really looked at it.
20) In the Southern Ocean, in that great reverberating blue-green world I shared with nature, I became intensely aware of the way in which men and women have trapped themselves within cities.
21) Because he is forced to develop these techniques, and because even with the techniques it is still difficult to move fast enough, he is intensely aware of everything he is doing.
22) He fills me with a sense of his power, and makes me intensely aware of him from the moment he comes on to the stage until the moment he leaves it.
23) She placed the palms of her hands on the seat of the chair in front of her, and was immediately intensely aware of her naked posterior curving outwards towards him.
24) The sudden disturbing plunge into the jungle in the cloying heat of the Saigon River had made her more intensely aware of her body than at any time since the fevered days of adolescence.
25) He was intensely aware of the importance of these ecclesiastical duties, and he carried out consecrations, and gave advice or judgements on discipline as necessary.
26) Helping is a vital aspect of your marketing and sales process, and that starts with being intensely aware of the various pain points.
27) As people became more intensely aware of the pleasures of beauty they wanted to create it for themselves and another new source of happiness was discovered.
28) " Goodyear is intensely aware of the ways writing and memory shape each other.
29) One can also become intensely aware of the thoughts passing through his mind.
30) She almost wanted to cry, he made her so intensely aware, showed her what ecstasies there might be in store...
31) "As the middle of July approaches I am intensely aware that almost 1 year ago my husband was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease.
32) Indeed, the haystacks themselves were situated just outside his door. [ 13 ] He was intensely aware of and fascinated by the visual nuances of the region's landscape and the variation in the seasons.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of intensely aware
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of intensely aware with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with intensely aware
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word intensely aware in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with intensely aware.
20 examples of simple sentences of intensely aware. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of intensely aware
Compound Sentences with intensely aware
Complex Sentences with intensely aware
Compound-Complex Sentences with intensely aware