be possible to avoid in a sentence
1) However it is possible to avoid the dirty part.
2) It may be possible to avoid surgery by preventing bunion growth from worsening.
3) Speaking carefully and attentively, it is possible to avoid conduit-metaphor expressions.
4) Therefore, it may not be possible to avoid that ammonia smell during prolonged activities.
be possible to avoid example sentences5) Through statutory construction rules, it may also be possible to avoid a constitutional question.
6) avoiding floods Mozambicans are also discussing whether it is possible to avoid recurrent floods altogether .
7) Furthermore, it should be possible to avoid and even reverse the undue weight loss.
8) It's possible to avoid the Fuel Surcharge by flying with a partner airline.
9) Yet, it is possible to avoid all animal products and still get the needed protein.
10) It is possible to avoid staring continuously at the speaker and maybe offending him in the process.
11) Thus, it is possible to avoid acceleration terms approaching infinity as schematically shown in Figure 6.3.
12) In a company, it may be possible to avoid NI by paying dividends rather than salary.
13) Of course, It would have been much better if it was possible to avoid such a reference.
14) It is possible to avoid a lot of the problems of the right things early on in life.
example sentences with avoid15) It's possible to avoid potential harmful interactions by learning about the possibilities before you begin taking herbal remedies.
16) It is possible to avoid this paradox by restricting the richness in expressive power of the original set theory.
17) By using the method of finite differences, it was possible to avoid the need for multiplication and division.
18) We finally debated at great length whether it would be possible to avoid making explicit reference to the Director.
19) It may be possible to avoid a tow by using a boat to pick up the casualty and rescuer.
20) However, there is no practical way in which it is possible to avoid all such misunderstandings and conflict.
21) Whether they should share a common epistemology is a debate which it is possible to avoid head-on in this context.
22) Therefore, it is possible to avoid delays and message losses, offering full delivery guarantees of messages and optimized routing.
23) For disadvantaged farmers it was possible to avoid paying fees (e.g. when the yield was destroyed by natural disasters).
24) Alexander appreciated that since most problems start in early life it should be possible to avoid these with the right teaching.
25) In cases where this is infeasible, it may be possible to avoid an accident by placing windows in the door.
26) Perhaps it is possible to avoid recognizing something, and instead focus on raw experience, pre-recognition, as it were.
27) Alternatively, it's possible to avoid locks entirely using non-blocking synchronization methods, like lock-free programming techniques and transactional memory.
How to use avoid in a sentence28) The reason is that when we have infinitely many points, it may not be possible to avoid all of them.
29) It can then be possible to avoid the headaches and skin problems, such as eczema, that can plague such children.
30) It may not be possible to avoid a collision, but the main purpose here is to reduce speed and the risk of severe consequences.
31) Like "no other nation in the world," the U.S. is doing all that it is possible to avoid civilian casualties.
32) If you trod carefully last week, however, it was possible to avoid the appalling tedium of the poll of polls, or the studio debates about the Public Sector Borrowing Requirement.
33) The judge also sets up a process to handle interim disputes so it may be possible to avoid costly interim hearings and motions.
34) These are the most selfish people of all, and although it's nearly impossible to get along with a husband or wife who must have it his or her way every time, it is possible to avoid divorce.
35) However, they have been warned to seek expert advice before taking such a drastic step, as it may be possible to avoid the penalties they fear.
36) By using ORION, it is possible to avoid addressing the subject of Oracle database server tuning, which is beyond the scope of this paper.
37) It may not be possible to avoid all situations or the client may choose not to avoid all situations that involve indirect social pressure.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be possible to avoid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be possible to avoid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be possible to avoid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be possible to avoid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be possible to avoid.
20 examples of simple sentences of be possible to avoid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be possible to avoid
Compound Sentences with be possible to avoid
Complex Sentences with be possible to avoid
Compound-Complex Sentences with be possible to avoid