be anxious to avoid in a sentence
1) And residents are anxious to avoid a repeat .
2) I was anxious to avoid too lengthy a conversation with Roger.
3) The Government will be anxious to avoid either scenario .
4) I'm anxious to avoid it if I can.
be anxious to avoid example sentences5) Sudirman was anxious to avoid violence and wanted negotiations to be conducted.
6) He was anxious to avoid Emmie.
7) Police say they'll be patrolling Barton tonight but they're anxious to avoid a confrontation.
8) Harold Ickes, who took charge, was anxious to avoid waste or corruption and moved very cautiously.
9) Scott was anxious to avoid the amateurism that had been associated with the Discovery Expedition's scientific work.
10) He was anxious to avoid another war, especially one which would involve strife within his new enlarged family.
11) Bill Ponsford had suffered from tonsillitis during the previous tour and the Board were anxious to avoid similar occurrences.
12) Such an approach would minimise affective elements of the curriculum; something the Munn Committee was anxious to avoid.
13) She was not afraid of the dark or the shadows; it was people she was anxious to avoid.
14) Before the 2004 presidential election, the Pentagon was anxious to avoid internecine fighting between Afghan militias and security forces.
example sentences with avoid15) I, I, I'm anxious to avoid a situation of double handling of complaints if we can.
16) After previous experience with Nanny Ogg's writing he is anxious to avoid innuendo, but is not entirely successful.
17) The online messaging service is anxious to avoid the sort of share price slump that Facebook suffered when it went public .
18) Police were anxious to avoid the ugly scenes when the two boys made their first appearance in court nine days ago.
19) The government was anxious to avoid expanding to a ground operation in the run-up to the election, given the uncertainties.
20) They will be anxious to avoid the stiff sanctions of the EC competition rules, and may themselves wish to invoke the rules against anti-competitive practices on the part of other companies.
21) Those circumstances posed a threat to peace in Europe and Neville Chamberlain, being anxious to avoid war at all costs, arranged to meet Hitler on 15th.
22) He thought that the Jugoslavs would in fact be anxious to avoid open clash at present, and use of Trieste on this basis should work until the governments had made their decision.
23) Baynham was a local man, of Westbury (Glos.), and his survival in office again suggests that Gloucester was anxious to avoid upsetting local interests unnecessarily.
24) In March 1543, James V's widow, Mary of Guise told the English ambassador Ralph Sadler that the Regent "mindeth to marry" her daughter Queen Mary to his son, something she was anxious to avoid.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be anxious to avoid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be anxious to avoid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be anxious to avoid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be anxious to avoid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be anxious to avoid.
20 examples of simple sentences of be anxious to avoid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be anxious to avoid
Compound Sentences with be anxious to avoid
Complex Sentences with be anxious to avoid
Compound-Complex Sentences with be anxious to avoid