hijack aircraft in a sentence
1) I asked if it was the hijacked aircraft .
2) Where are you going to take your hijacked aircraft ?
3) The controller reportedly had not been informed of the other hijacked aircraft .
hijack aircraft example sentences4) The basic means of destruction was by aircraft hijacked by evil men using box cutters.
5) She mentioned that they had used knives and box cutters to hijack the aircraft .
6) There is no record of such an attempt being made - on FOUR hijacked aircraft !
7) It noted that operatives might choose to hijack an aircraft or storm a US embassy.
8) NORAD fighters based in Florida have intercepted two hijacked smaller aircraft since the Sept. 11 attacks.
9) The situation tensed when the hijacked Lufthansa aircraft came dangerously close to the point of fuel starvation.
10) Then they hijack the aircraft , carrying 1.5 tons of gold, Goldfinger's total savings.
11) It was taken to Dawson's Field in Jordan, along with two other hijacked aircraft .
12) A Xinjiang court has sentenced three men to death for attempting to hijack an aircraft in June .
13) The Northeast Air Defense Sector was not advised of this hijacked aircraft until 9:03.
14) A hijacked aircraft is flown to Entebbe by pro- Palestinian hijackers seeking asylum from agents of international law.
15) A situation of lost communication and lost transponder leads instantly to a conclusion of a downed or hijacked aircraft .
example sentences with hijack aircraft16) On 3 August, the Taliban hijacked a Russian cargo aircraft in Kandahar and captured weapons intended for Rabbani.
17) Beforehand we were stuck in the conceptual trap that hijacked aircraft are used as hostages for ransom rather than weapons.
18) NORAD officials have acknowledged that "scriptwriters" for the drills included the idea of hijacked aircraft being used as weapons.
19) NORAD asked three times before the last hijacked aircraft impacted for the FAA to provide a hijacking update to the teleconference.
20) An experimental re-creation was conducted using the same aircraft hijacked by Cooper in the same flight configuration, piloted by Scott.
21) Four minutes later, a representative from the White House bunker asks if there were any indications of other hijacked aircraft .
22) No one in the President's traveling party has any information during this time that other aircraft were hijacked or missing.
23) These warnings were pointed -- an attack involving hijacked aircraft and prominent American landmarks was imminent, our security forces were told.
24) Besides ground attack, Saudi authorities are said to have anticipated the possibility of a hijacked aircraft being crashed into the plant.
25) To internationalise violence by, for example, hijacking aircraft , would be pure folly to any narrow nationalist cause in 2010.
26) They were handed over at Zagreb Airport, and the hijacked aircraft was flown to Tripoli, where all hostages were released.
27) A group of nine Afghan nationals hijacked an aircraft and forced it to fly to Stansted Airport whereupon they eventually surrendered themselves.
28) Their mission was to protect pResident George W. Bush and to intercept any hijacked aircraft heading to other targets in the US.
How to use hijack aircraft in a sentence29) During the first two years of resumed US presence, only one US passenger aircraft was hijacked to Cuba from the US.
30) While still on the ground at Cleveland, the aircraft was hijacked and the hijacker demanded to be taken to South America.
31) Purportedly, a check of the passenger manifests of the hijacked aircraft had revealed three known al-Qaeda operatives on Flight 77, which had struck the Pentagon.
32) Cheney supposedly explained that he had given the authorization for any hijacked aircraft to be shot down; and that this had been relayed to the fighter pilots.
33) Add the need to first confirm that the aircraft is actually hijacked , etc. There would be a natural fear of a "cowboy" with an itchy trigger finger.
34) The 9-11 Commission reported that it was a C-130H and that the pilot specifically identified the hijacked aircraft as a 757.
35) Leidig remained in charge from a few minutes prior to the 9-11 crisis beginning, until approximately 10:30, after the last hijacked aircraft impacted.
36) Later, a supervisor interrupted the meeting to report a flight attendant on the hijacked aircraft may have been stabbed (See - Between 8:27 AM - 8:30 AM ).
37) Mysteriously, the 9-11 scenario is prominently void of requests for nearby aircraft to attempt radio contact with the hijacked aircraft .
38) One Air Traffic Controller speculated that the aircraft was hijacked over Gardner, Massachusetts, less than 50 miles to the west of Boston.
39) Four aircraft were hijacked - not by Arab wannabe pilots, who were avid students of aircraft manuals; rather by professional jet pilots.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of hijack aircraft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of hijack aircraft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with hijack aircraft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word hijack aircraft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with hijack aircraft.
20 examples of simple sentences of hijack aircraft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of hijack aircraft
Compound Sentences with hijack aircraft
Complex Sentences with hijack aircraft
Compound-Complex Sentences with hijack aircraft