head adorn in a sentence
1) A garland of flowers adorned the head of a dead baby.
2) His head was adorned with amber and turquoise quills like a many-pointed crown.
3) Her head is adorned with countless bubbles, or pearls, hence giving her name.
head adorn example sentences4) The heads were adorned with prominent spines and the faces were somewhat human-like in appearance.
5) The downy feathers are used in traditional ceremonies and dances where they adorn head and armbands .
6) I also really liked the illustrations that adorn each chapter head , drawn by Iacopo Bruno.
7) Great to hear Yuki will be there to adorn Apolo's head with his touch.
8) I marched proudly in various Cleveland parades wearing colorful traditional costumes , my head adorned with floral wreaths.
9) Cernunnos is most often described as The Homed One, for his head is adorned with reindeer antlers.
10) For effect, the head was adorned with a fresh corded headband and feathers of the Red-tailed Black Cockatoo.
11) This unit is the customized Apharmd J type-C of Sergeant Issy Hatter, its head adorned with his trademark fedora.
12) In a separate passage, the Augustan antiquarian Verrius Flaccus adds the detail that the horse's head is adorned with bread.
13) It seems she has this condition where her legs never grew, just leaving her a torso, luscious long arms, and a strong head adorned with a brown wig.
14) The head is adorned with ear ornaments in the form of a disc that covers the earlobe, with an associated clip or peg.
15) A laurel wreath adorning the miter head accentuates this aspect, and is an obvious allusion to Daniel's victory over the lions, one of whom crouches at his right foot.
example sentences with head adorn16) The head is adorned with a striking black mask, and projects the breed's distinct expression of intelligence, pride, and kindliness.
17) adorning the statue's head are the traditional ""Tres Potencias"" ("three powers") halo, symbolizing the three powers of the Holy Trinity.
18) Some signs of the Hatra's kingdom clearly appear in the "posheya" (Assyrian headscarf) that adorns the head and in the Mazer worn by the women.
19) Wisden recorded that "The sun scarcely graced the English cricket scene with its presence in 1978, but when it did it seemed to adorn the blond head of David Gower.
20) The fedora hat that adorned Allison's head like a halo during Crystal Palace's improbable run to the l976 FA Cup semi-finals has since been auctioned for charity.
21) Each circular sprinkler head is adorned with a creature , like a cat or a moose, a hummingbird or a garden fairy.
22) The head is adorned with bushy eyebrows, whiskers and a beard, and the muzzle is equal in length to the skull.
23) In addition to combs, their heads are adorned with large crests due to a cone (called a protuberance) on the top of their skull.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of head adorn
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of head adorn with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with head adorn
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word head adorn in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with head adorn.
20 examples of simple sentences of head adorn. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of head adorn
Compound Sentences with head adorn
Complex Sentences with head adorn
Compound-Complex Sentences with head adorn