once adorn in a sentence
1) These images probably once adorned the siddheswar temple.
2) A very old statue of St. Ives once adorned the entrance hall.
3) By some accounts they once adorned the Arch of Trajan.
once adorn example sentences4) Mouton-Duvernet was once adorned with orange wall tiles when it was renovated in 1970.
5) The famous spires, which once adorned the top of the former span, were saved.
6) And most of the artwork and photos of Howard that once adorned Amway Center have been taken down .
7) The shrine is named for the many wings of the tamamushi beetle that once adorned it but have since deteriorated.
8) Although the gold leaf that once adorned the background has faded completely bare, the writing itself still retains its white coloring.
9) Once adorned with Doric columns and statues, the original structure was unfortunately one of many Genovese casualties during World War II.
10) It consists of a single arch; of eight marble columns that once adorned it, four have entirely disappeared, and two only are entire.
11) The masks that once adorned the sides of the building are now so eroded that it is not possible to determine if they were anthropomorphic or zoomorphic.
12) The second house in insula II got its name from a fresco of Argus and Io which once adorned a reception room off the large peristyle.
13) The production also made use of surviving Nazi relics, including furniture used by the Reich Ministry and objects that once adorned Hitler's desk.
14) The tympanum which once adorned the southern pediment was removed for safety reasons in 1950, and subsequently lost, reputedly turned into hardcore.
15) The causeway and mortuary temple of his pyramid complex were once adorned by over 10000 m2 of fine reliefs, which made them renowned in antiquity.
example sentences with once adorn16) But the most sought-after item of the day was the name plate that once adorned the publisher's desk.Simon Garrett reports.
17) It was a prison in the time of King John; Dick Whittington left money for the rebuilding of it, and his cat sat at the feet of the figure of Liberty that once adorned it.
18) The Newark Metropolitan Airport Terminal was once adorned with murals by Arshile Gorky,
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of once adorn
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of once adorn with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with once adorn
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word once adorn in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with once adorn.
20 examples of simple sentences of once adorn. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of once adorn
Compound Sentences with once adorn
Complex Sentences with once adorn
Compound-Complex Sentences with once adorn