room adorn in a sentence
1) No rugs adorned the room's gray tile floor.
2) The living room is adorned with paintings of countryside sunsets.
3) Rooms are adorned with tasteful African artwork.
room adorn example sentences4) The eastward drawing room is adorned with themes from the Lohengrin legend.
5) The library was the principal room adorned with bookshelves, paintings and musical instruments.
6) Mr Davis walked about the old-fashioned room adorned with prints of race-horses and coaches.
7) adorning the room are huge mirrors made in the royal glass factory of La Granja.
8) The pretty twin room is adorned with fine linens and has an en suite walk-in shower room.
9) This included the 350 shades of amber in the original panels and fixtures that adorned the room .
10) Themes of an English foxhunt adorn this west corner room of our Lenox Massachusetts Inn.
11) The works comprise 17 selected oil paintings which formerly adorned the rooms of Joop 's villa in Potsdam.
12) Inside, the Sirius is bright and spacious, with a profusion of plants adorning the public rooms .
13) The dining room is adorned with paintings by local artists, and these can be purchased on your visit.
14) The trophy room was adorned with the preserved remains of in excess of fifty animals the Gooches had killed on hunting trips.
15) On site, headphones narrate the salient events of Elvis's life and introduce the relics that adorn the rooms and corridors.
example sentences with room adorn16) La Huasteca delivers on its promise of an authentic Mexican dining experience, in an attractive room adorned with colorful folk art.
17) Frescoes adorn some rooms , a lovely backdrop to antique furnishings and a contrast to the modern, well-equipped kitchen, air-conditioned bedrooms.
18) No matter your selection, each room is adorned from floor to ceiling with elegant decorative touches that hearken back to the glorious golden age of ocean travel.
19) Hunting Still lifes, often in combination with hunting equipment, adorn the rooms of baroque palaces, indicating the rank and prestige of their owners.
20) The second house in insula II got its name from a fresco of Argus and Io which once adorned a reception room off the large peristyle.
21) A museum depicting history of the regiment is in the lobby and murals of the unit's past service adorn the mess rooms .
22) You can see it in the 86-year-old Las Vegas resident's collection of about 200 clocks, which adorn every room of the residence.
23) We were invited into the palace and waited in a large room adorned with paintings of royals past, piles of books and a chandelier fitted with energy-saving bulbs.
24) At the same time , she's arranging for Elizabeth to be forcibly taken from her home and locked in a small room adorned with pictures of her kids.
25) This and the blue room were adorned by fine sculptured mantelpieces, the work of a young sculptor named Thomas Crawford, who was just coming into notice.
26) We have rehearsed on the Fairey factory site throughout our 73 year history and the band room was adorned with many mementoes of successful concert and contest outings.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of room adorn
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of room adorn with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with room adorn
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word room adorn in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with room adorn.
20 examples of simple sentences of room adorn. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of room adorn
Compound Sentences with room adorn
Complex Sentences with room adorn
Compound-Complex Sentences with room adorn