grant allocation in a sentence
1) The fund had experienced a long power struggle between members of its board and activists on its grant allocation committee.
2) Notice of Request for Initial Proposals for Projects to be Funded From the Pollution Prevention grant allocation (CFDA 66.708 - Pollution Prevention Grants).
3) The matter was then taken to the heads of department meeting, following which department heads made wide-ranging suggestions in writing for using the grant allocation .
grant allocation example sentences4) Determination of Immigrant grant allocation in 2013-2014
5) In many instances, grant allocations and/or numbers involved are used as indicators.
6) Grant allocation bias controversy
7) Councillors have found themselves at loggerheads with the Government on a number of occasions, most recently over the grant allocation for the 1992/93 financial year.
8) A large proportion of our Mental Illness Specific grant allocation will be used to support the development of these services during 1992/93.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of grant allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of grant allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with grant allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word grant allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with grant allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of grant allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of grant allocation
Compound Sentences with grant allocation
Complex Sentences with grant allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with grant allocation