government allot in a sentence
1) The US government allotted $ 2.4 million for the crossing's modernization.
2) The family subsequently left their government allotted residence and moved in with Nasir.
3) Starvation compelled many First Nations to settle on reserves allotted by the federal government .
government allot example sentences4) In 1880, the government allotted funds for the preservation of ancient shrines and temples.
5) The government allotted housing plots to 59 homeless parents of the deceased of the total 89.
6) In 2012, the government allotted 89 million for the renovation of the memorials of Anna and MGR.
7) But the Modi government generously allotted land to Tatas, Ambanis and Mittals, she said. .
8) The Palace official added that the government allotted more funds for the agriculture sector to increase productivity and add jobs.
9) In June 1979 the government allotted 800 dunams of land near the village of Rojeb to Garin Elon Moreh.
10) Later in 1926, the government allotted approximately 56000 sqft of land for the expansion of Tung Wah Coffin Home.
11) Accordingly, in the 1980s the government allotted large amounts of money for the purchase of modern aircraft and spare parts.
12) The Dalworthington Gardens charter was approved, and in early 1934, the federal government allotted $250,000 for the land purchase.
13) When government allots benefits to some based on race, it necessarily means that government discriminates against others who don't share those racial characteristics.
14) Indian government has already allotted Rs.250 crore for pre-project activities for two more 500 MW units, although the location is yet to be finalised.
15) In 2011-2012, 190 million was allotted by the Tamil Nadu government for the development of the city areas within corporation limits.
example sentences with government allot16) In some cases the local community or the government allots lands to people, which will later develop into slums and over which the dwellers don't have property rights.
17) The city government has allotted P2 million for the job program, the money coming from donations from private entities and local government units.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of government allot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of government allot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with government allot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word government allot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with government allot.
20 examples of simple sentences of government allot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of government allot
Compound Sentences with government allot
Complex Sentences with government allot
Compound-Complex Sentences with government allot