give aid in a sentence
1) But he is opposed to giving aid without proof.
2) The poor are actually giving aid to the rich.
3) It isn't enough to give aid .
give aid example sentences4) Today, it's giving aid around the world.
5) Rogers pretends to give aid to a sick person.
6) And giving aid to the people in Ethiopia.
7) Secular agencies are also giving aid in both practical and consultative capacities.
8) Mayor Wightman endorsed giving aid to the prisoners at the fort.
9) Like other countries, China gives aid for a variety of reasons.
10) Congress decided in the 70 's to give aid to both nations.
11) To give aid to the civil power (ATCP).
12) They give aid to worthy comrades and to the widows and orphans.
13) Many were airlifted into the country, registered, and given aid .
14) The US gave $40 billion in munitions; Canada also gave aid .
15) The ISI have also given aid to Hizbul Mujahideen.
example sentences with give aid16) Instead, Butler accused Coppell of giving aid to the Confederate cause.
17) Britain and the USA gave aid in return for military bases in Libya.
18) Japan was also given aid .
19) If a parent or guardian is unavailable, the rescuer may give aid without consent.
20) En route, Matthew gave aid to Rhun, and he likes Melangell.
21) Kin discrimination also influences cooperation because the actor can give aid preferentially towards related partners.
22) In many areas it represented itself as another fraternal group to give aid to a community.
23) Neighboring Dominican Republic was one of the first countries to give aid to Haiti.
24) The state gave aid to farmers, providing land and agricultural equipment and revising the taxation system.
25) Some of those who remained later gave aid to invading British armies or joined uniformed Loyalist regiments.
26) Tzu Chi volunteers are not to discuss business, politics, or preach religion while giving aid .
27) Apparently , if you give aid , then you stop people migrating to the UK.
28) They will give aid and comfort to homeless animals in a humane, healthy and caring environment.
How to use give aid in a sentence29) Such as giving aid and assistance to anyone who is stranded or needs help while in space flight.
30) Phil and the other men believed that the Filipino had been caught giving aid to the Americans.
31) Subsequent to this, the Cumans gave aid to Tatos, the chief of Distra.
32) Personnel have been called to give aid for local area flooding and deployed to Hurricane Katrina relief mission.
33) Since then the Canton of Geneva has given aid to no creed from either state or municipal revenues.
34) Yet Victoria Valentine gives aid and comfort to Booker, and has so far gotten away with it.
35) Anders is first seen in Kirkwall's Darktown giving aid to refugees, healing them free of charge.
36) The most striking finding is that individuals which most frequently gave aid are those which most frequently receive it.
37) Will the freeing of an innocent man through the Great Writ give aid and comfort to the enemy ?
38) Meanwhile, back at the Santio Hotel, Meg and a doctor are giving aid to Octavio.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of give aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of give aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with give aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word give aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with give aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of give aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of give aid
Compound Sentences with give aid
Complex Sentences with give aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with give aid