buoyancy aid in a sentence
1) Early scuba divers dived without any buoyancy aid .
2) I got a very good deal on the buoyancy aid .
3) Buoyancy aids also come designed especially for children and youth.
buoyancy aid example sentences4) Yes I got a buoyancy aid in the puddle.
5) Quality life jackets always provide more buoyancy than offered by the buoyancy aids alone.
6) By using very thin armour, flotation could be achieved without external buoyancy aids .
7) This includes hire of all the equipment including a wetsuit and buoyancy aid .
8) The Aqua-Pak is the latest buoyancy aid to be developed purely for competition paddlers.
9) Buoyancy aids are designed to allow freedom of movement while providing a user with the necessary buoyancy.
10) An extra feed from the first-stage regulator lets the lifejacket be controlled as a buoyancy aid .
11) Tanks with buoyancy aids attached were towed across the strait and advanced rapidly south, along Woodlands Road.
12) We have buoyancy aids for everyone, and enough harnesses and harness lines to introduce newcomers to their use.
13) EQUIPMENT We provide most of your personal equipment for your course, wetsuits, buoyancy aids and other safety equipment.
14) In future, Old Town will be represented by buoyancy aid manufacturers Plastimo who are owned by Old Town's parent company.
15) Personal equipment (wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet) is provided and all instructors carry safety, rescue and first aid equipment.
example sentences with buoyancy aid16) For example, the NRA are talking about making buoyancy aids compulsory on the Thames and if that happens then the idea will spread elsewhere like wildfire.
17) Duncan Henderson was pushed into a tree and capsized below a grade 4 fall in November and caught up by his buoyancy aid .
18) What happens on the day You'll meet your guide who'll issue you with a wet-suit, buoyancy aid , helmet and gloves.
19) Entrance fees and the regulations which insist you wear a harness or a buoyancy aid . (How long ago was it that harnesses ceased to offer any form of buoyancy?).
20) As well as the flight bladders being used as buoyancy aids , they also double as fuel stores for the fire that dragons are famous for breathing.
21) It may be possible to avoid contacting a panicked casualty by throwing a rope or buoyancy aid and encouraging the casualty to help him or herself.
22) The rules are mostly similar but do vary; for example, British Rowing requires coxswains to wear buoyancy aids at all times, whereas FISA rules do not.
23) But as soon as somebody gave me a buoyancy aid and plugged up my nose, I got the hang of swimming in no time, and soon was one of the most regular kids at our local pool.
24) However, both these irritating points disappeared once the buoyancy aid was soaked and are probably just due to the materials being new and stiff.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of buoyancy aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of buoyancy aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with buoyancy aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word buoyancy aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with buoyancy aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of buoyancy aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of buoyancy aid
Compound Sentences with buoyancy aid
Complex Sentences with buoyancy aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with buoyancy aid