airstrip in a sentence
1) A small dirt airstrip was cleared and graded.
2) Fire broke out behind big hill above airstrip .
3) A gravel airstrip is located adjacent to the campground.
airstrip example sentences4) There are 10 additional private airstrips in the vicinity.
5) Facilities include swimming pool, bar and private airstrip .
6) The British authorities felt the airstrip was too short.
7) It has a dirt airstrip for light aircraft.
8) There is an airstrip nearby for easy access.
9) All three airstrips were soon in use.
10) Nevertheless, the airstrip was still operational.
11) Another attempt against the airstrip was carried out during May 24.
12) It has a wonderful airstrip but incidentally has no commercial flights.
13) It was originally the presidential lodge and has its own airstrip .
14) An emergency landing was made at an airstrip near Messina.
15) In 1959 president Sukarno sought to further develop the airstrip .
example sentences with airstrip16) To facilitate these projects, two airstrips were built.
17) Momote airstrip was secured against great odds.
18) The airstrip's revetments were transformed into heavy machine gun posts.
19) The bomb craters on the German airstrip were repaired with cement.
20) Some Scouts and freed prisoners stayed behind to construct the airstrip .
21) It had some historical significance as an airstrip town during WWII.
22) There is an airstrip a 5 minute drive from the camp.
23) Darima airstrip is located 12 km from the city.
24) We arrive at the airstrip five minutes before our little plane lands.
25) All the forward airstrips were under sniper, mortar or artillery fire.
26) This station has its own airstrip and mail service once a week.
27) C-130s circled over Somali airstrips during delivery of relief supplies.
28) There is an airstrip 3kms away.
How to use airstrip in a sentence29) Saidor had an existing grass civilian airstrip .
30) An airstrip was also proposed for Brooks Camp.
31) Odisha has 17 airstrips and 16 helipads.
32) We had plenty of time at the airstrip .
33) This airstrip became the principal boulevard of a virtual tent city.
34) The "Prinsendam" was 130 mi from the nearest airstrip .
35) Hostile troops had positioned themselves between the airstrip and the camp.
36) Another improvised airstrip at Koceljeva had been built.
37) The dirt airstrip thuds and bumps past Paul.
38) The camp is a 15 minute drive from Kogatende airstrip .
39) The camp is a 45 minute drive from Amboseli airstrip .
40) Both islands have grass airstrips , but no other aviation infrastructure.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airstrip
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airstrip with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airstrip
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airstrip in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airstrip.
20 examples of simple sentences of airstrip. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airstrip
Compound Sentences with airstrip
Complex Sentences with airstrip
Compound-Complex Sentences with airstrip