cultivate awareness in a sentence
1) This method is a short cut for cultivating awareness.
2) Begin to cultivate present moment awareness as your heartaches arise.
3) It takes careful, vigilant practice to cultivate an awareness of Self.
4) If we are in the present moment, we can cultivate awareness.
cultivate awareness example sentences5) cultivate awareness: savour the sights and sounds of the journey.
6) Regularity in spiritual practices amid work is a great help in cultivating meditative awareness.
7) cultivate this subtle awareness and it will be more valuable than you can imagine.
8) To cultivate an awareness of other users and their activities, the server must track the state of individual browsers.
9) Your Life Change Program cultivates awareness in your day, making you more observant to what is happening around you.
10) Kabat-Zinn introduced her to an exercise where participants slowly eat three raisins as a way to begin to cultivate mindful awareness.
11) However for Pure Realm, Amida is the sole object for cultivating religious awareness, as Shakyamuni Buddha is for Zen.
12) We specifically cultivate awareness through the seated posture in a quiet place because that's the easiest situation in which to do so.
13) Mindfulness means living in the moment, in the here and now, cultivating true awareness of life, unspoiled by preconception and fear.
14) The circular was written in response to the fear that education of the Ukrainian peasantry could cultivate national awareness and lead to separatism.
example sentences with awareness15) If we cultivate awareness of our actual experience, without reference to any preconceived idea, then we don't prefer any particular state of mind.
16) Somatic practitioners learn to embody their work, cultivating not only an awareness of the balanced body, but more importantly, an awareness from the body.
17) A more meditative approach to yoga, Yin aims at cultivating awareness of one's inner silence, and bringing to light a universal, interconnecting quality.
18) To cultivate awareness of fact one goes to the sciences, of sensation and emotion to the arts; and we expect the latter, in sharpest contrast with the former, also to give pleasure.
19) Therefore, it is in our best interest to cultivate awareness of our emotional condition, handle our emotions well, and not become too attached to or controlled by them.
20) And this is the beauty of mindfulness: There's always this moment, right now, to start again, to cultivate a greater awareness of this person playing this role in this sitcom we call life.
21) The more spacious the mind, free of grasping, striving and aversion, the better you will be able to cultivate purposeful awareness and heightened clarity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cultivate awareness
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cultivate awareness with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cultivate awareness
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cultivate awareness in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cultivate awareness.
20 examples of simple sentences of cultivate awareness. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cultivate awareness
Compound Sentences with cultivate awareness
Complex Sentences with cultivate awareness
Compound-Complex Sentences with cultivate awareness