general argument in a sentence
1) Most of the general arguments against college are severely flawed.
2) In recent years, this general argument has been qualified.
3) This criticism echoes our general argument in this chapter.
general argument example sentences4) Later I will apply this general argument to some specific views.
5) Rather than give a general argument , we treat several examples.
6) So to me it comes down to this general argument .
7) The general argument goes as follows.
8) For the general argument , see no-communication theorem.
9) There appears to be a perfectly general argument for the restricted version.
10) However, the Nuremberg Tribunal rejected this as a general argument .
11) A third general argument is that miracle stories are most popular in backward cultures.
12) The general argument is illustrated with reference to the recent experiences of Thailand.
13) I think there is a more general argument about using both hands more evenly .
14) One problem with these conclusions is that they are based on very general arguments .
15) It is therefore Mitchell's study which best fits the general argument being developed here.
example sentences with general argument16) Ultimately, Geary's general argument is politically superficial Jefferson, 1990).
17) This gives rise to a perfectly general argument against even the possibility of material substance.
18) Now let's look at the general argument if 'p then q'.
19) These decisions can combine with general arguments over money as the two are frequently related.
20) The general argument for static types is that it catches bugs that are otherwise hard to find.
21) The first quatrain introduces the reader to the author's general argument of mankind's endeavors.
22) In two dimensions this follows from a general argument of which also applies in one dimension.
23) The same general argument applies to automobile safety, handguns, violence, nutrition, and other issues.
24) The anthropologist Claude Lévi-Strauss developed a general argument for the universality of the incest taboo in human societies.
25) The general argument of this theory is that delinquency is a result of the breakdown of institutional social controls.
26) There is a great deal of truth in this general argument ; inequalities of this kind have been reduced.
27) As a general argument it straddles the two others, being more limited than either but broader than each.
28) I do not say whether they were right or wrong in applying your general arguments to their own case.
How to use general argument in a sentence29) While I like JTOs oratory and general arguments , he falls really short in presenting evidence for his claims.
30) I will follow Paleys general argument through Evidences up to his use of the contempt prior to examination quotation.
31) The general argument of this book is that the idea of higher education has been undermined both philosophically and sociologically.
32) It could be argued that this would not force giving up Premise 2 in the general argument for CP.
33) Instead, your list sounds like an attempt at a general argument that no new pesticides will ever be developed.
34) This paper will examine the common arguments for film incentives, focusing both on general arguments and arguments specific to Alaska.
35) The second is to develop the promotional materials which can assist in conveying the main, general arguments for teaching history.
36) This general argument was in the interests of large users of telecommunications who thought they were subsidizing small and local users.
37) Gross specifically called for an end to the carried interest tax break, but he also made the more general argument .
38) Since the distinction is not important to my general argument I will ignore it below in order to simplify the discussion.
39) However, it can be shown from general arguments in general relativity that any such object will have a maximum mass.
40) Note 4: I think Ofqual's general argument in favour of comparable outcomes is reasonable and in outline, highly defensible.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of general argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of general argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with general argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word general argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with general argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of general argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of general argument
Compound Sentences with general argument
Complex Sentences with general argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with general argument