argument concerning in a sentence
1) Are old arguments concerning emotion and meaning valid anymore?
2) Hume's main argument concerning miracles is the following.
3) Arguments concerning the composition of the primitive atmosphere are particularly controversial.
argument concerning example sentences4) They have presented arguments concerning the Jagannath's tribal origins.
5) I may return to the arguments concerning , narrowly the IFC.
6) Astor echoes several of the aged old arguments concerning the Huertgen Forest.
7) Arguments concerning legalisation are not absent, however, from mainland China.
8) On appeal, defendant's argument concerning this rejected testimony is neither clear nor explicit.
9) I have no problem following your argument concerning the obvious intelligent design of those objects.
10) Petitioners' argument concerning the validity of the powers of attorney must also fail.
11) We can expand the argument concerning the power of occupational professions to cover any group.
12) The general validity of the argument concerning the allocative power of ownership is in no doubt.
13) During the photo shoot, Bianca and Lisa clashed in an argument concerning Lisa's morals.
14) Isabella and Matilda have a brief argument concerning the fact they both have feelings for Theodore.
15) Within Book 9 Riccioli discusses 126 arguments concerning Earth's motion-49 for and 77 against.
example sentences with argument concerning16) This enhancement of the game to its ultimate state admits no argument concerning the notion of fate.
17) Interested persons are requested to submit written data, views, and arguments concerning this direct final rule.
18) There would also be arguments concerning which ailments should be covered by the terms of private schemes.
19) Finally, what's your opinion on the use of "privilege" in arguments concerning equality recently?
20) Interpretations made without benefit of well-developed arguments concerning a specific situation are unlikely to achieve the necessary international perspective.
21) The argument concerning the destination of the nation's art treasures has, however, acquired a bitter aftertaste.
22) The arguments concerning the social nature of scientific progress relate also to the product of that progress - technology.
23) The final part of the chapter will consider some of the broader policy arguments concerning the scope of review.
24) The commissioner found, however, that Dr. Donahue's arguments concerning the permanent pelvic impairment were not persuasive.
25) LocalDial's arguments concerning protocol conversion and enhanced functionality ignore the requirement for net protocol change from the customer perspective.
26) At the core of their separate arguments concerning capitalist development are deep understandings of the significance and role of technology.
27) With this fascinating work Artemisia Gentileschi contributed to seventeenth-century, visual arguments concerning the elevated status of the artist.
28) It would seem that here his ideas are based on an acceptance of using arguments concerning motion in his geometrical arguments.
How to use argument concerning in a sentence29) There are possible offsetting arguments concerning internal structure, but these are in any case not unambiguous in their directional effect.
30) Because the court of appeals relied on false-capacity grounds, it did not reach the parties' arguments concerning false identity.
31) Feminists and race-conscious philosophers, in particular, have made important arguments concerning the substance and viability of social contract theory.
32) None among you can defeat him in any argument concerning Brahman." After that the daughter of Vachaknu became silent.
33) It is, therefore, very difficult to determine which ideas and arguments concerning the research programme should be credited to whom.
34) This is closer to Simmel's arguments concerning the relationship between the rise of money as abstraction and material culture as specificity.
35) Additionally, we have specifically held that arguments concerning waiver of a right to a jury trial are unavailable in post-conviction proceedings.
36) Then, the arguments concerning accessibility, formality, time and expense would have been, to some extent, less valid.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argument concerning
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argument concerning with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argument concerning
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argument concerning in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argument concerning.
20 examples of simple sentences of argument concerning. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argument concerning
Compound Sentences with argument concerning
Complex Sentences with argument concerning
Compound-Complex Sentences with argument concerning