argument rely on in a sentence
1) Both arguments relied on unresolved issues of case law.
2) Such an argument relies on the capital gains being unanticipated.
3) Such arguments rely on rather than establish the moral importance of self-respect.
argument rely on example sentences4) Note that this argument relies on positive weighting factors and fails if any w k is negative.
5) But the argument relied on a "poll" of the Arab world that does not exist.
6) This argument relies on an epistemological version of the principle of universalizability familiar in ethical theory (cf.
7) The core fine-tuning argument relies on a standard Principle of Confirmation theory, the so-called Likelihood Principle.
8) This argument relies on an unargued assumption, which Ezra flags: that reform will not reduce the deficit.
9) Further, with regard to the Ingenix database, Plaintiffs' arguments rely on expert testimony, which has inherent risks.
10) The argument relies on the testimony of experts whose expertise is not shown to be sufficiently broad to support their general claim.
11) With this terminology in mind, some contemporary commentators have maintained that the argument relies on covertly shifting between these different kinds of opposites.
12) Has an attempt been made to argue through reliance on evidence, or does the argument rely on swaying your thoughts through word choice and connotation?
13) However, these arguments relied on a corporatist theory found in Roman Law, according to which "a populus" can exist as a distinct legal entity.
14) His argument relied on a comparison with "Mademoiselle de Maupin" by Théophile Gautier, which had been cleared of obscenity in the 1922 case "Halsey v. New York".
15) The argument relies on a narrow view of corporate purpose: the sole goal is to maximise the share price, that is, the present value of future profit.
example sentences with argument rely on16) The argument relies on the following three principles:
17) Following Habermas, the argument relies on the following assumptions:
18) According to Pisaturo, the Doomsday argument relies on the equivalent of this equation:
19) there remain potential arguments relying on the "Bank Act" and the security that it contemplates to contest the priority of pension plan deemed trust claims.
20) ) Both arguments rely on women being "reasonable" or silent, regardless of what boys club chatting is going on (publicly, might I add) around them.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argument rely on
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argument rely on with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argument rely on
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argument rely on in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argument rely on.
20 examples of simple sentences of argument rely on. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argument rely on
Compound Sentences with argument rely on
Complex Sentences with argument rely on
Compound-Complex Sentences with argument rely on