gender ambiguity in a sentence
1) So where do we see more gender ambiguity in branding?
2) At Cornell, in a move towards gender ambiguity , Kellor changed her name from Alice to Frances.
3) I firmly believe that the Thai tolerance and acceptance of individual gender ambiguity and expression has its roots in the language's non-judgemental structure.
gender ambiguity example sentences
gender ambiguity example sentences4) Ardhanari is especially worshipped in North India and has special significance as a patron of hijras, who identify with the gender ambiguity .
5) Now, svelte, lithe Laurel Lynch maintains a gender ambiguity (no visible breasts, hairy armpits) while dancing with great precision of intent.
6) The androgyny that characterises Dio and Akhnaton features in Nadath in the form of gender ambiguity , most clearly exposed in "Nadath Speaks to His Love".
7) where is the gender ambiguity and subversion of contemporary gender narratives?
8) Gender ambiguity , the poet's mask and utopian relationships
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gender ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gender ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gender ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gender ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gender ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of gender ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gender ambiguity
Compound Sentences with gender ambiguity
Complex Sentences with gender ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with gender ambiguity