formally apologise in a sentence
1) The Fijian government formally apologised on 30 November for the incident.
2) Thirty years after the attack the IRA formally apologised for harming civilians.
3) In 2005, the Liverpool City Council formally apologised for the flooding.
formally apologise example sentences4) Cole has formally apologised to Cowan, and has discussed the incident with Chelsea officials.
5) In December 2007, President of Israel Shimon Peres formally apologised for the massacre.
6) It was not until a year later that the Israeli Government formally apologised to the New Zealand Government for its actions.
7) The French Government in 1987 agreed to pay New Zealand compensation of NZ$13 million and formally apologised for the bombing.
8) In 2002 LTTE leader Vellupillai Prabhakaran formally apologised for the expulsion of Muslims from the north and asked the Muslims to return.
9) The Queen, urged on by the British government has formally apologised to American Native Indians and African Americans on behalf of the people of the United Kingdom.
10) After telling him what happened 3 days later, the hairdresser who happens to be the boss didn't formally apologised and give any compensation.
11) In 2002, New Zealand's prime minister Helen Clark, on a trip to Samoa, formally apologised for New Zealand's role in the events of 1918 and 1929.
12) " Rabotapi said the DA wanted Mbalula to formally apologise in writing to the Kenyan High Commissioner for his remarks.
13) 1997: Tasmania becomes first state to formally apologise to Aboriginal community for past actions connected with the 'stolen generation'.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of formally apologise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of formally apologise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with formally apologise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word formally apologise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with formally apologise.
20 examples of simple sentences of formally apologise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of formally apologise
Compound Sentences with formally apologise
Complex Sentences with formally apologise
Compound-Complex Sentences with formally apologise