follow airing in a sentence
1) Each episode will re-air the week following the initial airing .
2) Following the episodes airing , 1.2 million Facebook comments were posted mourning the character.
3) This 30-minute programme is broadcast on BBC Two immediately following an airing of "The Apprentice".
follow airing example sentences
follow airing example sentences4) Following the show's airing , each U.S. timezone would have two hours to vote by phone or by text-messaging.
5) Following the airing of "Very Tough Love," Georgia's Judicial Qualifying Commission filed 14 ethical misconduct charges against Williams.
6) Two endings to the novela currently exist: following the original airing in 2005, "La madrastra" was rerun in 2007 in the 6pm time slot on Televisa.
7) The landmark decision followed a 1973 airing of "Filthy Words", a 12-minute monologue by comedian George Carlin that featured repetitive use of the "seven dirty words".
8) Following the airing of the episode in the US on November 9, 2010, the track was released as a single credited to the "Glee" cast; the recording is also featured on "".
9) His performance has since become a viral hit, and several celebrities performed the song in the days that followed the original airing of his audition in Atlanta.
10) Immediately following the airing of "Made in America," the song enjoyed a great surge of popularity, its sales on iTunes, for example, grew 482 percent.
11) Following the airing , fans from all over the world, tweeted in rage against the documentary arguing that this was not them.
12) In the months following the airing of Part One, there was much widespread debate among fans of the series as to who actually shot Mr. Burns.
13) In the televised debate following the airing of the film, Ted Koppel pressed Jacobovici on the same question and received the same response.
14) Was suspended, and later fired, from the station by General Manager, Mark Renier following the airing of a controversial spot on the Don Miller Morning Show in June 2004.
15) The fifth season started September 23, 2005 on Friday nights and beginning mid-season, airings were followed by reruns of the show.
example sentences with follow airing16) Immediately following the film's airing in 1997, an article on HeLa cells, Lacks, and her family was published by reporter Jacques Kelly in "The Baltimore Sun".
17) Following the first airing of the station's first ident, the first programme to air was a "Coast to Coast" special entitled "Bring in the New", presented by Khalid Aziz.
18) On May 27, 2004, Naomi Betts, a criminal who robbed a bank in Indianapolis, was arrested in Sikeston, following an airing of an episode of "America's Most Wanted".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of follow airing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of follow airing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with follow airing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word follow airing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with follow airing.
20 examples of simple sentences of follow airing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of follow airing
Compound Sentences with follow airing
Complex Sentences with follow airing
Compound-Complex Sentences with follow airing