focal adhesion in a sentence
1) Cells can attach to surfaces through focal adhesions .
2) DLC1 is localized to focal adhesions located at the periphery of cells.
3) So the focal adhesions contain integrin ligand, integrin molecule, and associate plaque proteins.
focal adhesion example sentences4) When a focal adhesion fails to detach, a fragment of cytoplasm is sometimes left behind.
5) Focal adhesions are macromolecular structures that function in the transmission of mechanical force and regulatory signals.
6) The cell uses limited proteolytic activity at sites of individual focal adhesions via the formation of multiprotein complexes.
7) Because inhibition of RhoA results in a decrease in both stress fibers and focal adhesion , cell motility is increased.
8) Focal adhesions are large molecular complexes, which are generated following interaction of integrins with ECM, then their clustering.
9) For slow-moving cells, such as fibroblasts, attachment involves the formation of focal adhesions (see Figure 11.13 ).
10) Beckerle describes mechanical stress that cells are exposed to and suggests that focal adhesions might play a role in the stress response.
11) The genes that lost binding were associated with a range of other important biological functions, such as GTPase activity, cytoskeletal binding, and focal adhesion .
12) Calpains (intracellular Ca ++ -activated proteases) may degrade constituents of focal adhesions at the rear of a moving cell as it is pulled forward.
13) DLC1 is also involved in the formation of focal adhesions , so loss of DLC1 leads to reduced cell adhesion and increased metastatic potential of cells.
14) Among the scientific community, pp125 is also referred to as FAK (focal adhesion kinase), due to its aforementioned presence in cellular focal adhesions .
15) Moreover, talin proteins are able to dimerize and thus are thought to intervene in the clustering of integrin dimers which leads to the formation of a focal adhesion .
example sentences with focal adhesion16) CDCP1, when phosphorylated, functions to inhibit integrin signaling, disrupt focal adhesions and oppose cell adhesion (Spassov et al., 2011).
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of focal adhesion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of focal adhesion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with focal adhesion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word focal adhesion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with focal adhesion.
20 examples of simple sentences of focal adhesion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of focal adhesion
Compound Sentences with focal adhesion
Complex Sentences with focal adhesion
Compound-Complex Sentences with focal adhesion