adhesion molecule in a sentence
1) Many different cell adhesion molecules have been described.
2) A number of rare diseases result from defects in adhesion molecules .
3) Synaptic adhesion molecules have important roles in organizing synaptic structures.
adhesion molecule example sentences4) This suggests a possible tumour suppressor function for this cell adhesion molecule .
5) Tripterine inhibits the expression of adhesion molecules in activated endothelial cells.
6) APC affects endothelial cells by inhibiting inflammatory mediator release and down-regulating vascular adhesion molecules .
7) These signaling molecules include proteins, neurotrophic factors, and extracellular matrix and adhesion molecules .
8) Following each cycle of chemotherapy, HCC lose adhesion molecules and SDF-1 signaling.
9) Melanoma cells do not express the appropriate adhesion molecules for attaching to the endothelium.
10) ICAM-1 is one of the most important intercellular adhesion molecules involved in atherogenesis.
11) Cells are also effective delivery vehicles for ECM components, neurotrophic factors and cell adhesion molecules .
12) SynCAM is a cell adhesion molecule that is present in both pre- and post-synaptic membranes.
13) The other major group of cell to cell adhesion molecules is part of the immunoglobulin superfamily.
14) The protein E-cadherin is a calcium-dependent cell-cell adhesion molecule expressed in adherents junctions between epithelial cells.
15) However, the final, as yet small, family of cell adhesion molecules bind to carbohydrates.
example sentences with adhesion molecule16) The changes in adhesion molecules and chemokines might be through activation of receptor NIACR1 on immune cells.
17) The molecular basis of adhesiveness lies in cell adhesion molecules - CAMs - at the cell surface.
18) This balance depends strongly on cell deformability and the expression of cell adhesion molecules (CAMs).
19) Cytokine mediated up regulation of endothelial intercellular adhesion molecules may be associated with severity of the disease.
20) Macrolides also reduce the efficiency of adhesion molecules that allow neutrophils to stick to bronchiolar tissue linings.
21) An important function of cell adhesion molecules in addition to adhesive binding is transmission of signals across cell membranes.
22) This is probably carried out through the help of Ca2+-dependent adhesion molecules such as cadherins.
23) Environments with high levels of cell adhesion molecules or CAM's create an ideal environment for axonal growth.
24) Another set of molecules called extracellular matrix adhesion molecules also provide a sticky substrate for axons to grow along.
25) Like polysialic acid attached to neural cell adhesion molecules (N-CAM), the carbohydrates often modulate protein functions.
26) It also blocks the adhesion molecules on the endothelial cells that line blood vessels, which attract T cells.
27) Scheiffele discovered that the neuronal adhesion molecules , neuroligin and neurexin, play an important role in synapse formation.
28) The hormones influence opposing actions on mitosis, apoptosis, and cytoskeletal and adhesion plaque molecules via cell signalling pathways.
How to use adhesion molecule in a sentence29) Cell adhesion molecules : FGFR1 possesses a CHD (Cell adhesion molecule (CAM) homology domain).
30) Cell adhesion molecules: FGFR1 possesses a CHD (Cell adhesion molecule (CAM) homology domain).
31) The synapse facilitates interactions between TCR and MHC and between adhesion molecules , thereby potentiating the TCR-mediated activation signal.
32) An altered expression of such adhesion molecules may influence the aggressiveness of local infiltrative growth and metastasis in human cancers.
33) CD44 and ICAM-1 were already known as cell adhesion molecules with other recognized ligands before their HA binding was discovered.
34) RAGs include GAP-43 and Cap-23, adhesion molecules such as L1 family, NCAM, and N-cadherin.
35) Cell adhesion molecules (CAMs) are also important in plasticity as they help coordinate the signaling across the synapse.
36) CD44 (PGP1) is an adhesion molecule that has pleiotropic roles in cell signaling, migration and homing.
37) These findings highlight the possibility that neurotransmitter receptors and adhesion molecules assemble into complexes that have structural roles at central synapses.
38) Cell adhesion molecules (CAMs) and neurotrophic factors embedded together into biocompatible matrices is a relatively new concept being investigated.
39) In addition, neural cell adhesion molecule (NCAM) is known to enhance Schwann cell motility "in vitro".
40) Other strategies target costimulatory pathways in T cells, or the interaction of cell surface adhesion molecules and their counter ligands.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adhesion molecule
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adhesion molecule with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adhesion molecule
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adhesion molecule in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adhesion molecule.
20 examples of simple sentences of adhesion molecule. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adhesion molecule
Compound Sentences with adhesion molecule
Complex Sentences with adhesion molecule
Compound-Complex Sentences with adhesion molecule