cell adhesion in a sentence
1) These cells can form group organisms through cell adhesion .
2) Also, the silk's structure promotes cell adhesion and migration.
3) Cell adhesion and proliferation occurs much better on protein-coated surfaces.
cell adhesion example sentences4) The importance of cell adhesion in moulding form has already been referred to.
5) Suppress cell adhesion , antigen presentation, chemotaxis & cytotoxicity.
6) These structures are usually responsible for cell adhesion , communication, endocytosis and exocytosis.
7) This disorder is caused by a point mutation in the gene for neural cell adhesion .
8) Cadherins regulate cell– cell adhesion during development of the body and in adult tissue.
9) Instead, large percentages of genes involved in processes such as cell adhesion are commonly identified.
10) Tumor cell adhesion and motility are factors that directly determine the extent of tumor progression.
11) Netrin contributes to tissue morphogenesis by controlling developing cell migration and cell adhesion in different organs.
12) Identifying abnormal P53 and decreased E cadherin ( cell adhesion ) can be useful tools.
13) Drugs such as morphine change properties such as cell adhesion , neurotransmitter volume, and synaptic traffic.
14) Bacteria use TAAs in order to infect their host cells via a process called cell adhesion .
15) Recent data suggest the glycocalyx participates in cell adhesion , lymphocyte homing, and many others.
example sentences with cell adhesion16) Proteins such as collagen or fibrin often serve as scaffolds for cell adhesion and cell growth.
17) This cascade can also interact with the cytoskeleton and trigger changes in cell migration and cell adhesion .
18) Basis of this invention is therefore individually selected biomaterials for optimal cell adhesion mounted in Minusheet tissue carriers.
19) Beta-catenin plays an important role in sticking cells together ( cell adhesion ) and in communication between cells.
20) Earlier studies focused on the role of matrix molecules in cell adhesion and axon pathfinding during neural development.
21) Figure 5 shows that the time course of HT-29 cell adhesion to these substrates was remarkably different.
22) These receptors have been well-established to function in cell adhesion , migration, and survival in these cells.
23) RhoGTPases are members of the Ras superfamily, and are involved in actin cytoskeleton organization and cell adhesion .
24) Also, chitosan has an increasing charge density with decreasing DA, which is responsible for greater cell adhesion .
25) By the help of this tool cell adhesion and development of tissue can be tested with individually selected biomaterials.
26) CaMKII induces activation of the transcription factor NFAT, which regulates cell adhesion , migration, and tissue separation.
27) Some rare mutations may lead to autism by disrupting some synaptic pathways, such as those involved with cell adhesion .
28) A similar effect of DNJ on integrin mediated cell adhesion to collagens has been described for several myoblast cell lines.
How to use cell adhesion in a sentence29) Defective cell adhesion has long been thought to play a part in the invasive and metastatic behaviour of neoplastic cells.
30) We have characterized a novel microenvironment that promotes tumor cell adhesion that may lead to an increase in metastatic efficiency.
31) They found that excessive N-WASP activity caused defects in cell adhesion and migration that impaired the integrity of the skin .
32) These transcription factors regulate other transcription factors, cell surface molecules with roles in cell adhesion , and other cell signals.
33) Thus, perlecan core protein and HS chains could modulate matrix assembly, cell proliferation, lipoprotein binding and cell adhesion .
34) Cell adhesion on the endothelium of the blood vessels and molecules such as chemoattractants are probably involved in helping PGCs migrate.
35) When Charness and his team introduced the protein to a culture of mouse fibroblasts cells , L1 increased cell adhesion .
36) Reduction in erythroleukaemia cell adhesion after phorbol ester treatment caused by reduced glycosylation of &agr; 5 &Bgr; 1 was recently reported.
37) In most tissues a major contribution to cell to cell adhesion is made by calcium dependent cell adhesion molecules known as cadherins.
38) Random electrospun PLLA scaffolds have been demonstrated to have increased cell adhesion , which may be due to an increased surface roughness.
39) Yet three decades after the discovery of laminins, we still lack a mechanistic understanding of their iconic functions: polymerisation and cell adhesion .
40) When applied to the wound bed, amelogenin proteins form a protein matrix and temporarily replace the damaged ECM proteins by providing a structure for cell adhesion .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cell adhesion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cell adhesion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cell adhesion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cell adhesion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cell adhesion.
20 examples of simple sentences of cell adhesion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cell adhesion
Compound Sentences with cell adhesion
Complex Sentences with cell adhesion
Compound-Complex Sentences with cell adhesion