college attendance in a sentence
1) In essence, college attendance has little effect on weight gain.
2) This investment in future college attendance leads to enrollment and steady attendance .
3) Eliminating a semester from college attendance would save you some money .
4) Low-income students face lower college attendance and graduation rates than higher-income students.
college attendance example sentences5) What these findings suggest is that perhaps another factor determines college attendance and overall success.
6) The role of savings and wealth in reducing –wilt‖ between expectations and college attendance.
7) But for many nontraditional students, college attendance is dependent on affordable, reliable child care.
8) Receive a report on existing and potential activities with the high schools to improve college attendance.
9) A postsecondary credential has become increasingly important in the labor market, and college attendance has grown.
10) Family Disruption and college Attendance.
11) The group mentors Chicago and Evanston middle and high school students in an effort to promote college attendance among underrepresented minorities.
12) The maximum amount of the PLUS loan is the total cost of college attendance minus the amount of other financial aid received.
13) Soon after the birth control pill was legalized, there was a sharp increase in college attendance and graduation rates for women.
14) Children who attended higher quality kindergartens, as measured by overall class test scores, have higher college attendance and are more likely to earn more at age 27.
example sentences with attendance15) After 1965, the Vietnam War no doubt also contributed to increased college attendance, insofar as student deferments from conscription made enrollment more attractive to draft-age males.
16) Even simple college attendance (without attaining a degree of any kind) provided a handsome premium–about $2,000 more each year, on average, above what a high school graduate earns.
17) Students from poor neighborhoods (urban and rural) and students of color often come from communities with little history of college attendance.
18) The existing policies make college attendance and completion more difficult for students with the fewest resources. • Support for facilities construction and modernization.
19) However, for a family at the threshold of having enough money to send a child to college, an additional thousand dollars would increase the probability of college attendance by a substantial amount.
20) The private benefit justifies tuition and fees, the lost income for the years of college attendance, and the loan indebtedness incurred by students and their families.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of college attendance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of college attendance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with college attendance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word college attendance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with college attendance.
20 examples of simple sentences of college attendance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of college attendance
Compound Sentences with college attendance
Complex Sentences with college attendance
Compound-Complex Sentences with college attendance