compel attention in a sentence
1) His head, however, compelled attention.
2) I daresay these criticisms are important and compel attention.
3) St Hill possessed a presence which compelled attention when he was batting.
4) Movement compels attention, and the use of colour and sound heightens reality.
compel attention example sentences5) The documents leaked by Snowden compelled attention because they revealed to Americans a history they did not know they had.
6) Peirce explains that an index is a sign that compels attention through a connection of fact, often through cause and effect.
7) Because of their link to personal concerns, these issues almost compel attention from political elites as well as the news media.
8) But the Western nations are the conquerors who compel attention, first perhaps by arms, but at last by triumphs of science and industry.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of compel attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of compel attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with compel attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word compel attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with compel attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of compel attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of compel attention
Compound Sentences with compel attention
Complex Sentences with compel attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with compel attention