expert adviser in a sentence
1) Expert advisers can mitigate this problem, but not solve it.
2) Speak to one of Key's expert advisers for a personalised and tailored recommendation.
3) The council consulted Louise Newman , an expert adviser on the mental health of asylum seekers.
expert adviser example sentences4) The equipment will embody everything that the experience of the leader and his expert advisers can suggest.
5) In 1997, it assumed its current name and began developing a worldwide network of volunteers and expert advisers .
6) The disabled associates, all experienced in business matters and serve as expert advisers , ambassadors, speakers and trainers.
7) As a former Department of Health expert adviser , I have introduced these practices into health and adult social care .
8) Moreover, companies were urged by some of the expert advisers of the day to organize themselves into employer associations.
9) COBRA is made up of ministers, civil servants and expert advisers -including representatives from the police and the armed forces.
10) Financial management : Norway contributes professional expertise to South Sudan's Ministry of Finance and has also funded two expert advisers to the central bank.
11) Peter Wells was an expert adviser to the team undertaking the Meta Evaluation of the London 2012 Games (Olympics and Paralympics ).
12) Since 1996, he worked as a research associate of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Israel, where he wrote as an expert adviser on the political situation.
13) The case is more striking if one considers that Kaldor was an expert adviser on tax issues, tax theory and public finance.
14) There was unanimity among Obama's expert advisers ... that to change the practices would not in any material way affect the collection of intelligence.
15) For three years, he served as an expert adviser to the Liberian Government and also took a direct role, supervising construction of the country's infrastructure.
example sentences with expert adviser16) He worked as the expert adviser on the Russell Crowe film, "Cinderella Man", which was a film about the heavyweight boxer James J. Braddock.
17) Nelson was one of several expert advisers for the show who began consulting several episodes in on multiple topics, including how to make Walt a realistic chemist.
18) Now , having said that, I would also say that gun control advocates have their own expert advisers , in the case of the Congress, usually the ATF.
19) Outlook Rumours suggest that Tim Stone , KPMG's former global head of infrastructure, has not renewed his contract as the Government's expert adviser on new nuclear.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of expert adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of expert adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with expert adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word expert adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with expert adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of expert adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of expert adviser
Compound Sentences with expert adviser
Complex Sentences with expert adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with expert adviser