economically advanced in a sentence
1) Changsha is one of China's 20 most " economically advanced " cities.
2) The United States spends 141 percent more on healthcare than other economically advanced nations.
3) One thing that proponents point out is that other economically advanced countries have succeeded at it.
economically advanced example sentences4) Kaluga Region is one of the most economically advanced constituent subjects of the Russian Federation.
5) This is in line with historic, ethnographic, and contemporary Sinixt accounts of a socially and economically advanced society.
6) Moreover, while economically advanced societies have been changing rather rapidly, countries that remained economically stagnant showed little value change.
7) Dumping is often seen as an ethical issue, as larger companies are taking advantage of other less economically advanced companies.
8) We are now at the stage in the global system that the economically advanced countries were in one hundred years ago.
9) Another dramatic result of Brezhnev's rule was that certain Eastern Bloc countries became more economically advanced than the Soviet Union.
10) Despite being the most economically advanced country in Africa, South Africa was relatively late in introducing television broadcasting to its population.
11) In an economically advanced civilization, the government is by a Public Trust which is defined as government of the people, by the people, for the people.
12) The officers of the International Academy of Education are aware that this booklet is based on research carried out primarily in economically advanced countries.
13) Thus, the process by which a society becomes more economically advanced or "developed" seems to be associated closely with rates of hypertension prevalence.
14) He also suggested that Northern Rhodesia should be partitioned, with the central, more economically advanced , portion being united with Southern Rhodesia.
15) Thus, through territorial expansion, the Mongol Nation not only became an empire, but it also became more technologically and economically advanced .
example sentences with economically advanced16) However, the provinces of North Brabant and Overijssel did industrialize, and they became the most economically advanced areas of the country.
17) Kenyans have spent the last five years trying to understand how a nation seen as too educated and economically advanced for civil war spent weeks on the brink of it .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of economically advanced
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of economically advanced with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with economically advanced
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word economically advanced in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with economically advanced.
20 examples of simple sentences of economically advanced. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of economically advanced
Compound Sentences with economically advanced
Complex Sentences with economically advanced
Compound-Complex Sentences with economically advanced