easily attain in a sentence
1) They can easily attain more and quickly.
2) Inauthentic religion promises relief from the struggle with easily attained answers .
3) Could a jewel of such worth be attained easily, without effort?
4) This is very easily attained, since all children love to touch things.
easily attain example sentences5) This adult size is attained easily in less than 5 years on a reef.
6) This is easily attained by drinking green juices, and lemon water with baking soda.
7) Again, this goal is far more easily attained with longer length of stay periods.
8) Once the traverse is begun, peace of mind is more easily attained, albeit temporarily.
9) Harmony (wa), that most prized social value, is not easily attained.
10) The tightness of a thirty page story provides a powerful impact not as easily attained or sustained in a novel.
11) These attractors represent cell types, immune responses, etc. and are easily attained by natural selection to produce stable structures.
12) In the industrialized capitalist world of Western Europe, this is easily attained through the usage of laws and private property.
13) This spin configuration is easily attained and stabilized by off-the-shelf approaches, making it a great approach for students to learn on.
14) With this apparatus a speed of transmission of eight words per minute is easily attained through the whole length of the cable between Valencia and St. John's.
example sentences with attain15) It was introduced ca.1900 and the makers claimed that a speed of 160 picks per minute could be easily attained with from 2 to 8 shafts weaving a variety of fabrics.
16) But experts say that it's not Living in the sunny city isn't enough for your daily quota of Vitamin D, a vitamin most easily attained by the body through the absorption of sunlight.
17) The reason for this is obvious: with meditation you can so easily attain the blissful heights of the god-realms, and then stagnate there, only to spend your future lives in hell.
18) Besides the little dizziness as well as variations in stool uniformity, utilizing Phen375 is actually a safer, tried and tested way for you to easily attain a healthy fat loss.
19) O yes, we can readily make the distinctions in words and preach about it, but to put it in to use and reduce it to practise, that is a high art and not easily attained.
20) This type of fear is not very easily attained, for it is born only of the knowledge and intelligence which go into reflection upon the majesty of the Blessed One and the lowliness of man.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of easily attain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of easily attain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with easily attain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word easily attain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with easily attain.
20 examples of simple sentences of easily attain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of easily attain
Compound Sentences with easily attain
Complex Sentences with easily attain
Compound-Complex Sentences with easily attain