gradually attain in a sentence
1) He then started playing tournament poker and gradually attained superstar status.
2) Here, we are gradually attaining results.
3) Then, we gradually attain the ability to affect it.
4) Kabbalists tell us that spirituality is attained gradually in 125 discrete stages.
gradually attain example sentences5) Thus, he gradually attains Supernal Unity with the Creator.
6) By various grants from the abbots, the town gradually attained the rank of a borough.
7) In his first decade in Congress, Rostenkowski gradually attained a position of influence in the House.
8) Through meditation on the chosen deity, the seeker gradually attains concentration of mind, love for God, and ultimately illumination.
9) Because of these three grades of signs and marks, one recognizes the spiritual qualities of morality as they gradually attain purity.
10) Others see it as something to be attained gradually and with the full consent of the Danish government and the Danish nation.
11) The second important thing is to draw up for yourself a wise programme to help you to develop along the desired lines and to gradually attain the aim of life.
12) The girl was seen gradually attaining youth, the state of a mother of a child and then old age and disease and death.
13) Returning to the Dutch Republic in 1775, he became a Dutch naval hero in 1781, fighting the Royal Navy, and gradually attained the position of commander-in-chief as a lieutenant-admiral.
14) Professional boxing, or prizefighting, emerged in the early twentieth century as boxing gradually attained legitimacy and became a regulated, sanctioned sport.
example sentences with attain15) In spite of the civic and religious restrictions to which they were subjected even here, the Jews of this flourishing community gradually attained a wider outlook.
16) He gradually attained prominence in a number of liberal or radical political groups or societies, including the Reform League, Land Law Reformers, and Secularists.
17) This will mean the restitution, to be gradually attained by the world in the incoming age as the result of the ransom-sacrifice and its application on their behalf.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gradually attain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gradually attain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gradually attain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gradually attain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gradually attain.
20 examples of simple sentences of gradually attain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gradually attain
Compound Sentences with gradually attain
Complex Sentences with gradually attain
Compound-Complex Sentences with gradually attain