attain degree in a sentence
1) The series attained a degree of historical importance.
2) Several dishes demand the fat temperatures to attain 350 degrees .
3) Seventy had attained masters degrees in the discipline.
4) You attain the next degree only in your vessels of bestowal.
attain degree example sentences5) The more unworldly have attained a higher degree of science and sanctity.
6) Under Ravi Varma Venadu attained a high degree of economic prosperity.
7) They have attained a higher degree of spiritual evolution, so to speak.
8) Those attaining a college degree were 36.4% of South Jordan's population.
9) Nevertheless, it has also attained a certain degree of acclaim throughout the years.
10) She lectured on physiology and attained a medical degree at the age of 53.
11) Members attained a degree of public notoriety by cursing those who reviled their faith.
12) Less than two-thirds of students enrolled in a four-year institution attain the targeted degree .
13) About 500 men were enlisted and the corps soon attained a good degree of efficiency.
14) For this reason, College students are required to attain a certain degree of competency.
example sentences with attain15) These and other voyages permitted European maps to attain a previously impossible degree of accuracy.
16) Even when women do attain a college degree it is typically in nursing or teaching.
17) In addition, 69.5% of second generation Chinese Canadians attained a bachelors degree .
18) Be aware that to attaining this degree of diversification, requires only a few funds.
19) But this barbarian variant has not attained the highest degree of homogeneity or of stability.
20) Now the push is on to encourage more of them to attain a college degree .
21) I cannot pretend that Mr James's book attains the same degree of enlightenment.
22) Siam-kia had previously attained a university degree when he was in prison without trial in Singapore.
23) Only 24 percent of the IE's adult residents have attained a college degree or better.
24) Why, though, has cricket taken so long to attain even this degree of enlightenment?
25) A large black hardcover, it was critically well received and attained a degree of commercial success.
26) attaining even higher degrees than a bachelor's degree can also be affected by socioeconomic status.
27) Unemployment rates for African Americans were lowest among those who attained a bachelor's degree or higher.
How to use attain in a sentence28) The regiment soon attained a good degree of efficiency and the province was justly proud of it.
29) Here was a man who had attained the highest degree of success and influence in his profession.
30) As of 2008, 8.86% of the population older than 5 years old have attained academic degrees .
31) In time, Dequindre switched from guitar to bass and Bonaventure left to attain a law degree .
32) In 1898 Schorr attained the degree of Doctor of Philosophy and Medieval Studies at Lviv University.
33) Usually there were a few years of apprenticeship in each office before one may attain the next higher degree .
34) The debt that you acquired to attain the degree was more than offset by your increased lifetime earning potential.
35) He transferred to University Park for his sophomore year and attained an undergraduate degree in meteorology in 1961.
36) Graduating from Swansea University, UK, Olly has attained a BSc degree in Internet Technology.
37) Half (49.5%) of CDO faculty have attained a Master's degree or a PhD.
38) In higher education, 1,763 people attained associates degrees, 1,336 attained bachelors degrees and 97 attained higher degrees.
39) In higher education, 1,763 people attained associates degrees, 1,336 attained bachelors degrees and 97 attained higher degrees.
40) In higher education, 1,763 people attained associates degrees, 1,336 attained bachelors degrees and 97 attained higher degrees .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attain degree
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attain degree with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attain degree
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attain degree in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attain degree.
20 examples of simple sentences of attain degree. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attain degree
Compound Sentences with attain degree
Complex Sentences with attain degree
Compound-Complex Sentences with attain degree