distinctly American in a sentence
1) It is distinctly American , and very picturesque.
2) It is a distinctly American holiday, not celebrated elsewhere.
3) American composer Charles Ives wrote music that was distinctly American .
distinctly American example sentences4) Now one is emerging, and it is distinctly American .
5) Very Scottish but with a distinctly American flavour.
6) Blackface minstrelsy was the first distinctly American theatrical form.
7) Mormonism is a distinctly American religion, after all.
8) From then on, collegiate wrestling emerged as a distinctly American sport.
9) Similarly, the Latin motto NOVA CONSTELLATIO was distinctly American .
10) The most distinctly American musics are a result of cross-cultural hybridization through close contact.
11) The music is distinctly American .
12) Along the way, Craven charts the growth of a distinctly American art culture.
13) Conventions, as a means of amending written constitutions, are a distinctly American institution.
14) In the process, a distinctly American Buddhism is evolving with characteristics all its own.
15) His visual style and rhythm were seen as distinctly American , and praised for their energetic simplicity.
example sentences with distinctly American16) This resulted in popular culture references and dialog that are distinctly American for a mainstream console RPG.
17) He connected independence with common dissenting Protestant beliefs as a means to present a distinctly American political identity.
18) The war was an impetus for the creation of distinctly American songs that became and remained wildly popular.
19) The former quickly evoke images of Mexico and Italy, while the latter tells a distinctly American story.
20) Transcendentalism was the distinctly American strain of English Romanticism that began with William Wordsworth and Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
21) Lomax was the first prominent scholar to study distinctly American folk music such as that of cowboys and southern blacks.
22) By Colin Sharp Just like the concept of the automobile itself, the road trip has a distinctly American appeal.
23) The profile was distinctly American Dodge with a very slight hipline kicking up just to the rear of the door.
24) This outfit draws influences from distinctly American influences like Sebadoh, Dinosaur Jr. vocally, and at times Beck too.
25) Widely popular during the 1950s and 1960s, Converse promoted a distinctly American image with its Converse Yearbook.
26) The Supreme Court is " distinctly American in concept and function," as Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes observed.
27) At this point, however, Australians were being exposed to a new distinctly American style of music - soft rock.
28) Sports like football and baseball , in being distinctly American and having been founded in America, will never be supplanted.
How to use distinctly American in a sentence29) The last in particular became master horse breeders, and developed one of the first distinctly American breeds, the Appaloosa.
30) This boom in construction would result in a new, distinctly American form of house would emerge: the American Foursquare.
31) Charles Ives music was decided upon due to the composer's distinctly American style and approach to melodically and harmonically challenging material.
32) In "Country Driving", Peter Hessler, a staff writer for the New Yorker, applies a distinctly American form - "the road movie" - to China.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of distinctly American
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of distinctly American with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with distinctly American
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word distinctly American in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with distinctly American.
20 examples of simple sentences of distinctly American. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of distinctly American
Compound Sentences with distinctly American
Complex Sentences with distinctly American
Compound-Complex Sentences with distinctly American