truly American in a sentence
1) Was this not a truly American "missionary" opportunity?
2) The Great Awakening has been called the first truly American event.
3) This outpouring of private support for culture is a truly American tradition.
truly American example sentences4) This development effectively ended AMC's run as a truly American car company.
5) Given this situation, I believe we are the ones who are truly American .
6) They believe that Internet access for all is necessary to create a truly American environment of equal opportunity.
7) Unlike the beloved chicken, which originated in Southeast Asia, the turkey is a truly American bird.
8) Craven was adamant about filming in the United States, and making a film that looked " truly American ".
9) SITUATED in Derbyshire, eight miles from M1 Junction 26, this is a truly American themed leisure park.
10) Find out about this truly American art form and the organization of women barbershoppers on our What is Barbershop page.
11) The creation of a truly American Army on June 14, 1775, was highly significant to the history of our emerging nation.
12) A strong political lobby has already been mounted in Washington, arguing United 'will remain a truly American asset' because of the staff participation.
13) It is also a truly American ideal that, once we get here and do what we want, we ruthlessly make fun of everyone else for not doing it our way.
14) The energy of the dance was what teenagers were looking for, and subsequently the only truly American ballroom dance spread like a forest fire across the states.
15) In this vein, the play was an attempt to please the anglophile public, but create something truly American in setting and theme.
example sentences with truly American16) He created the Asociación de Arte Constructivo (AAC) ("Constructive Art Association"), impregnated with the spirit of a truly American art.
17) The coins were officially released to circulation on March 4, 1913, and quickly gained positive comments for depicting truly American themes.
18) She was also an inspiration to poet Walt Whitman, who believed in her call for the forging of a new national identity and a truly American literature.
19) Along with La Monte Young , Terry Riley and Steve Reich , Glass effectively created a truly American (as opposed to European-influenced) classical music.
20) There's the sleepy town of Ketchican, Sitka with it's Russian roots, and Juneau, Alaska's first truly American city.
21) It depicts an American scene, as truly American as the small town of Jefferson, Ohio, where John Henry Titus was born, where he worked and strove for poetic perfection.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of truly American
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of truly American with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with truly American
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word truly American in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with truly American.
20 examples of simple sentences of truly American. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of truly American
Compound Sentences with truly American
Complex Sentences with truly American
Compound-Complex Sentences with truly American