particularly American in a sentence
1) Academic interest in food, particularly American food , is expanding.
2) Moreover, Uber remains a particularly American obsession.
3) Thanksgiving is a particularly American holiday.
particularly American example sentences4) Superheroes manage to me to become particularly American literary phenonemon.
5) The aversion to all things naked is seems to be a particularly American thing.
6) Dugin claims to be disapproving of liberalism and the West, particularly American hegemony.
7) One character curses a bunch, which I think is a particularly American trait, I guess.
8) It was also a reaction against something particularly American : the little boy snickering that women had breasts.
9) But men, particularly American men, are often missing out on the benefits of close man friendships.
10) Brittle Innings is a coming-of -age story, a redemption story, a particularly American myth.
11) It is, however, difficult to say what makes a particular type or subject of humor particularly American .
12) The Royal Moroccan Air Force flies a variety of Western-built airplanes, particularly American and French built aircraft.
13) Significant media coverage of concussions in sports, particularly American football, began after the death of Mike Webster.
14) Purchasers, particularly American corporations, are becoming increasingly sensitive as to the potential environmental liabilities in properties they acquire.
15) Instead, spiritual music- particularly American gospel-and traditional African music were what Estelle grew up listening to.
example sentences with particularly American16) The Castro government formally nationalized all foreign-owned property, particularly American holdings, in the nation on 6 August 1960.
17) This tends to be a particularly American approach and is based on analysing intensively your use of time in mind boggling detail.
18) These projects are the sorts of things which Friends of other Gardens, particularly American , undertake in co-operation with their Libraries.
19) DEAR SIR,-I take the earliest opportunity to warn mediums generally-but particularly American mediums-that a plot against the cause has been hatched in St. Petersburg.
20) How do you see America's role in Nepal today, particularly American ambassador James F. Moriarty's "pro-active" role in the political process?
21) Boys noticed girls who were more "busty," and particularly American girls were more aware of breast size and their weight.
22) Day is regarded as one of a handful of experts on the history of the U.S. military space program, particularly American intelligence satellites.
23) Halasz, however, was able to turn this fact into a virtue by making the company an important platform for young singers, particularly American opera singers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of particularly American
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of particularly American with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with particularly American
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word particularly American in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with particularly American.
20 examples of simple sentences of particularly American. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of particularly American
Compound Sentences with particularly American
Complex Sentences with particularly American
Compound-Complex Sentences with particularly American