disproportionately affect in a sentence
1) The disease disproportionately affects women and children.
2) Among age groups, poverty disproportionately affects children.
3) Recent HIV transmissions may disproportionately affect younger men.
disproportionately affect example sentences4) Industrial restructuring has disproportionately affected some communities and groups.
5) These new policies also disproportionately affect African-American women.
6) Minority and low-income children are disproportionately affected by childhood obesity.
7) It typically doesn't have any symptoms and disproportionately affects men.
8) States with large population increases would also be disproportionately affected .
9) These laws have disproportionately affected women, Gido says.
10) The flooding of New Orleans disproportionately affected the black community there.
11) Such populations could potentially be disproportionately affected by the proposed Project.
12) The world's women are disproportionately affected by HIV and AIDS.
13) Malnutrition disproportionately affect those in sub-Saharan Africa.
14) Children, while disproportionately affected , tend to make full recoveries.
15) These may be most available in areas disproportionately affected by recessions.
example sentences with disproportionately affect16) Women of color are disproportionately affected by the War on Drugs.
17) This will disproportionately affect black elders.
18) It disproportionately affects women, and usually develops between ages 15 and 44.
19) In-race setbacks could disproportionately affect his competitiveness, both negatively and positively.
20) There is a higher prevalence in rural areas and it disproportionately affects children.
21) African American men are disproportionately affected by cardiovascular disease (CVD).
22) Some of these problems disproportionately affect children -- cancer, depression, diabetes.
23) Several factors that reduce brain size have been demonstrated to disproportionately affect Black children.
24) Carbon pricing may disproportionately affect Midwestern industries' cost schedules in the short term.
25) The program , which disproportionately affected minorities, has been shot down as unconstitutional.
26) A host of diseases, like breast and cervical cancer, disproportionately affect women.
27) There is concern that the carbon tax may disproportionately affect elderly persons and low-income households.
28) Internal displacement disproportionately affects women who are indigenous, Afro-descendant, or peasant farmers.
How to use disproportionately affect in a sentence29) AIDS also disproportionately affects women, and 55% of the infected population are women.
30) This issue disproportionately affects women .
31) The barriers disproportionately affecting sanctioned recipients are likely part of the reason requirements were not fulfilled.
32) One of the most common disorders that disproportionately affect women in low-income countries is depression.
33) Moreover, African-American men are disproportionately affected by this system, causing further racial disenfranchisement.
34) Low-income families will be disproportionately affected by regressive cap-and-trade policies and higher tobacco taxes.
35) We're disproportionately affected by HIV infection compared with women of other races and ethnicities.
36) Numerous ethnic groups including African-Americans and Hispanics are disproportionately affected by cardiovascular disease and risk factors.
37) The resulting unemployment disproportionately affected the thousands of recent poor and unskilled migrants to the cities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of disproportionately affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of disproportionately affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with disproportionately affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word disproportionately affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with disproportionately affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of disproportionately affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of disproportionately affect
Compound Sentences with disproportionately affect
Complex Sentences with disproportionately affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with disproportionately affect