develop agriculture in a sentence
1) Government further developed agriculture through technology and lower taxation.
2) The centre was established to develop agriculture and plants.
3) Developing country agriculture is important for ALL of us.
develop agriculture example sentences4) He sought to develop agriculture by building up the irrigation system.
5) We must start from first principles - by developing agriculture and industries .
6) The Eurasian Development Bank finances projects to further integration and develop agriculture .
7) The Nipmuc were an Algonquian tribe who had a highly developed agriculture .
8) The province's agriculture is comprehensively developed with the direction of production of commodities.
9) He successfully developed agriculture and commerce, and encouraged the spread of Punic civilization.
10) Around ten thousand years ago, humans developed agriculture , which substantially altered their diet.
11) The place was barren and unproductive, making it difficult to develop agriculture and trade.
12) Early Japanese societies and other East Asian cultures used pottery "before" developing agriculture .
13) As agriculture developed in the Nordic communities so did the use of agricultural deities.
14) It is essential that sustainable agriculture be developed in the areas already deforested and settled.
15) During the Archaic Era agriculture was developed in the region and permanent villages were established.
example sentences with develop agriculture16) During the high and late Middle Ages the county developed arable agriculture and woollen industries.
17) Under normal conditions, an economically mature nation should also develop agriculture , manufacture and commerce.
18) The soil is chiefly clay and agriculture was not highly developed until the mechanisation of farms.
19) During this period, humans developed agriculture and animal husbandry to supplement or replace hunter-gatherer subsistence.
20) In India, agriculture developed during the Neolithic period with a wide range of animals domesticated.
21) Taibo and Zhongyong helped develop Wu's agriculture and waterways and the area soon flourished.
22) As colonization proceeded, larger-scale commercial agriculture developed in coffee, rice, and especially cattle.
23) These activities encourage clients to develop agriculture and horticultural job skills in a safe and supportive environment.
24) Many settlers in Florida developed plantation agriculture , similar to other areas of the Deep South.
25) In the following two years both sides developed agriculture and prepared for another inevitable campaign in Longyou.
26) The new government decided to concentrate on developing agriculture , while doing little to help the industrial sector.
27) Helping farmers to work more efficiently and improving challenges to rural economy by developing a more sustainable agriculture .
28) The Arawaks lived in village communes, had a developed agriculture of corn, yams, cassava.
How to use develop agriculture in a sentence29) Mongolian agriculture developed slowly.
30) During this period, the Majorcans developed irrigation agriculture and constructed water sources, ditches, and channels.
31) The Spanish began to import slaves from sub-Saharan Africa to have sufficient laborers to develop agriculture and settlements.
32) Under the Free Grant & Homestead Act of 1868 the first settlers arrived in 1869 to develop agriculture .
33) Apart from mining, the Romans developed agriculture , some of the best agricultural land in the empire.
34) From early times, therefore, the Governor was preoccupied with developing agriculture and other businesses along the railway.
35) In the regions where agriculture is more developed or some industries exist women involved can earn as much as men.
36) Due to the relative abundance of food resources, the Esselen people never developed agriculture and remained as hunter-gatherers.
37) Initial attempts at developing agriculture near Lake Okeechobee were successful, but the nutrients in the peat were rapidly removed.
38) Some, such as the pre-Columbian Mississippian culture, developed advanced agriculture , grand architecture, and state-level societies.
39) Singh said the government will focus on diversification of agriculture and take efforts for developing agriculture as per agro-ecological regions .
40) For this reason, the farmer has had to look for alternatives in order to develop agriculture of the island.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of develop agriculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of develop agriculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with develop agriculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word develop agriculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with develop agriculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of develop agriculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of develop agriculture
Compound Sentences with develop agriculture
Complex Sentences with develop agriculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with develop agriculture