deeply affect in a sentence
1) The stock market collapse has deeply affected investment income earned abroad.
2) The war deeply affected the local population.
3) The small Australian nation was deeply affected .
deeply affect example sentences4) She was deeply affected by his deposition.
5) Pound was deeply affected by the war.
6) This is a serious and deeply affecting occasion.
7) In fact, newspapers have already been deeply affected .
8) All seemed deeply affected in some way.
9) Her death in September 1944 deeply affected him.
10) Colorado Springs was deeply affected by the budget crisis.
11) World War II deeply affects the family.
12) Which particular nation an impoverished person lives in deeply affects health outcomes.
13) But inwardly she is deeply affected , deeply angered.
14) Children may be deeply affected by a parent's unemployment.
15) If the family includes children, they may be deeply affected .
example sentences with deeply affect16) Clearly, developments of this sort deeply affect credit use.
17) Color deeply affects how we respond to works of art.
18) There he suffered two painful experiences that deeply affected him.
19) Suicide also deeply affects Tribes in Nevada.
20) The death of the child deeply affected both of them.
21) Mrs. Fulton was deeply affected by her husband's passing.
22) We have all been deeply affected by what transpired .
23) The bloodbath deeply affected Republican leaders who survived.
24) Anissa was deeply affected by the massacres.
25) Their chance meeting was to deeply affect the careers of both artists.
26) Mirbahar said he was deeply affected by the public humiliation .
27) Erasmus was deeply affected by his death in 1528.
28) This deeply affected her and has continued to influence her work.
How to use deeply affect in a sentence29) The resulting bloodshed and suffering of the war deeply affected Ashoka.
30) When news spread of Northstar's demise Victor was deeply affected .
31) The tragedy deeply affected the team.
32) He continued to be deeply affected by Russell Cheney's death.
33) As is true in many wars, women's lives were deeply affected .
34) Keith Miller was deeply affected by the Second World War.
35) Tondaman returned home, deeply affected by the vision of Vishnu.
36) Everyone, whatever their position, was deeply affected by the raid.
37) She is catatonic, and Charles is deeply affected by this.
38) However she was deeply affected by news of his death in 1865.
39) North Carolina is already being deeply affected by its growing non-English-speaking population.
40) Mannock was deeply affected by the number of men he was killing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of deeply affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of deeply affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with deeply affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word deeply affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with deeply affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of deeply affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of deeply affect
Compound Sentences with deeply affect
Complex Sentences with deeply affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with deeply affect