crab apple in a sentence
1) I walked around with crab apples in my cheeks.
2) In addition, lilacs and crab apples are still in bloom.
3) Crab apples being very acidic were mainly used for preserving food or cooking.
crab apple example sentences4) Uncle Henry had peaches, apples, crab apples , plums and figs.
5) The plant family collection includes Maple, crab apple , birch and conifer among others.
6) Crab apples last from now through to the winter and can look very attractive.
7) When I couldn't get crab apples , I walked around with horse chestnuts.
8) Whenever possible use four parts of eating apples with two parts of cooking apples or crab apples .
9) The only apples native to North America are crab apples , which were once called "common apples".
10) In the meantime, Laizi hides to quickly stuff his mouth with the rest of the crab apples .
11) Certainly each of the six crab apples planted in my garden earn their keep in wildlife and ornamental terms.
12) Crab apples and any ornamental species of Malus and Pyrus provided the flowers are single and not double.
13) To its east is the Kitchen Garden, where vegetables as well as flowers and crab apples are grown.
14) This was followed by Goosnargh Duck breast, confit leg, beetroot and crab apple served with apple blossom.
15) Some of the collections visitors will find are the crab apples , conifers, oaks, azaleas and hollies.
example sentences with crab apple16) Crab apples are easily grown from seed, and most of the seedlings are well worth their place in the garden.
17) In desperation, the charlatan states that she has turned "into a crab apple " and has the tree cut down.
18) The result: plenty of fresh produce for the kitchen and such delights as crab apple and quince jellies and pickled walnuts.
19) Wood, which was soaked in water first, was mainly crab apple , with some hickory, and a little mesquite.
20) But these were wild crab apples , tiny wizened fruit which, in Ancient Britain, came to be known as 'wildings'.
21) Vitamin C is found in berries and plants, such as wild celery, wild crab apples , and a wide assortment of berries.
22) Other major collections include maples, crab apples , conifers (including dwarf conifers), oaks, buckeyes, ginkgoes, ornamental pears, and dogwoods.
23) The mild climate results in a wide variety of vegetation, from gorse and heather through to blackthorn, crab apple , and birch.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of crab apple
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of crab apple with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with crab apple
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word crab apple in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with crab apple.
20 examples of simple sentences of crab apple. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of crab apple
Compound Sentences with crab apple
Complex Sentences with crab apple
Compound-Complex Sentences with crab apple