caramel apple in a sentence
1) The caramel apples are one of our favorites!
2) Seasonal fruits and favorites like caramel apples are available for munching.
3) Dipping the caramel apples into melted milk chocolate and white chocolate made my mouth water.
caramel apple example sentences4) Savor the crunch of the sunflower seeds and the sweet taste of caramel apples .
5) Candy: caramel apple and fibula.
6) Thanks to this video on One Charming Party we made some pretty cute caramel apples .
7) If you are interested in some cider or caramel apples , you should visit the snack bar.
8) Without a moment's hesitation, Percy took a caramel apple one and popped it in his mouth.
9) Firecracker and Tilt-A-Whirl sample the deep-fried candy apple and the deep-fried caramel apple at the 2011 N.C. State Fair.
10) In our stores we carry over 20 different varieties of caramel apples , but we only brought seven with us today.
11) The nose has that gorgeous, pillowing depth of caramel , over-ripe apples , masses of spice and plenty of resinous hops.
12) With over 1,000 different types of candy to choose from not to mention caramel apples and ice cream, it's easy to find a little something for everyone.
13) Spread on a tart, crisp apple, it's a great alternative to cake or cookies, because it tastes just like a caramel apple .
14) Offering a wide variety of homemade fudge, chocolates, caramel apples and other treats, Goody Goody Gum Drop is your one stop shop for feeding your sweet tooth.
15) Like the store in Cannon Beach, they also make dipped chocolates, fudge, brittles, amazing caramel apples and their popular caramel corn.
example sentences with caramel apple16) The smells, sights, and sounds of it were so beautifully explained, that I could almost smell caramel apple as I sat reading it.
17) Be sure to check out the rest of the products, as you won't want to miss out on any of these handcrafted chocolates, caramel apples , and other delectable sweet treats.
18) Similar treats in the U.S. are candy apples (coated in a hard shell of crystallized sugar syrup), and caramel apples , coated with cooled caramel.
19) Candy apple-also known by the British term "toffee apple", candied apples are far more popular than in the United States, where the caramel apple is common.
20) The nose is usually reminiscent of peach, pear, dried apricot, honey, citrus, figs, caramel , green apple , etc., depending on the varietal.
21) Dreams ' signature scents include notes of Madagascar vanilla, honeysuckle and salted caramel apple that are meant to reflect different stages of Carey's life.
22) This ended up being one of my favorite parts of the caramel apples ...and the caramel...and the chocolate...and....(okay, maybe I liked it all!).
23) " Today we have caramel apples , for which we are known for.
24) "Caramel apple Oreo" limited edition release in August of 2014 exclusively at Target stores, featuring vanilla cookies with caramel apple flavored creme.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of caramel apple
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of caramel apple with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with caramel apple
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word caramel apple in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with caramel apple.
20 examples of simple sentences of caramel apple. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of caramel apple
Compound Sentences with caramel apple
Complex Sentences with caramel apple
Compound-Complex Sentences with caramel apple