candy apple in a sentence
1) It was made available in sunburst and candy apple red colors.
2) This sucker is candy apple coated with ripping BLUES rock.
3) Wondering how those crazy deep fried candy apples come to fruition.
candy apple example sentences4) Get a little messy while biting into a sweet and juicy candy apple .
5) My eyes tracked back over her candy apple red body to gently sloping rear fenders.
6) They simply stared at us balefully, like lazy, one-eyed candy apple red heifers.
7) Hamer Centaura guitar with Floyd Rose tremolo - Hamer USA build in candy apple red finish.
8) Firecracker and Tilt-A-Whirl sample the deep-fried candy apple and the deep-fried caramel apple at the 2011 N.C. State Fair.
9) You can make this simple and have the parent at home pass out candy to your friends, or you can make personalized treats like candy apples and cookies.
10) I'd say that this is like trying to balance a candy apple on the stick's end, but that's gotta be at least four times a stable as what this guy is sporting.
11) The intoxicating scents of freshly baked pumpkin pies, grilled polish sausages, savory popcorn and the sticky goodness of a candy apple fill Winston-Salem each year.
12) This net quantity is then indicated by volume (liquids), weight (solids), or by count (certain food candy apples ).
13) Candy apples , also known as toffee apples outside of North America, are whole apples covered in a hard sugar candy coating.
14) Similar treats in the U.S. are candy apples (coated in a hard shell of crystallized sugar syrup), and caramel apples, coated with cooled caramel.
15) Friedman described the stories as, " candy apples without the apples - all sugary, and gooey and sweet, with not much of anything else to support it".
example sentences with candy apple16) Candy apple -also known by the British term "toffee apple", candied apples are far more popular than in the United States, where the caramel apple is common.
17) In the episode she describes herself as a "walking candy apple " after a bird runs into her "giant, freak head.
18) How could I forget?! Beyond candy apples , less sleep, nachos and wings on the weekend and sweater weather, we in the industry know that the Fall means conferences!
19) You'll find saltwater taffy and ice cream in flavors galore as well as fresh-made fudge, caramel corn, candy apples , Elephant Ears and much more.
20) Candy apples /toffee apples (Great Britain and Ireland)
21) Candy apples , candy corn, candy pumpkins (North America)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of candy apple
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of candy apple with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with candy apple
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word candy apple in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with candy apple.
20 examples of simple sentences of candy apple. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of candy apple
Compound Sentences with candy apple
Complex Sentences with candy apple
Compound-Complex Sentences with candy apple