correctly anticipate in a sentence
1) The animal's enthusiasm increases because it correctly anticipates enjoyable consequences.
2) The yen was a bit firmer too , but we had correctly anticipated that.
3) Whether the company correctly anticipated the level of demand for each model remains to be seen .
correctly anticipate example sentences4) Similarly, studies using their methodology of cumulative average residuals have shown that earnings announcements are correctly anticipated .
5) More significantly for us, he also correctly anticipated much of the physical science of the twentieth century.
6) The miners' strike of 1984-85 correctly anticipated an accelerated run-down of employment by British Coal.
7) AAF commander General Hap Arnold correctly anticipated that he would have to build forward airfields in inhospitable places.
8) Consequently, the Japanese leadership correctly anticipated that a war with Russia or another Western imperial power was likely.
9) Harris was not so enthusiastic, partly because he correctly anticipated it would take a terrible toll in aircrew.
10) The film ends with Donahue watching a passing-out parade of new Marines, correctly anticipating a heavier American involvement.
11) We correctly anticipated how much we would miss him, but the manner of his passing became him well.
12) Freud correctly anticipated that there would be objections to his wish fulfillment theory based on anxiety dreams and punishment dreams.
13) Experts had anticipated correctly which strains would predominate and there was a 92 percent match with what actually showed up.
14) For example, suppose an investor has correctly anticipated a rise in the price of his or her chosen security.
15) Marshal Rokossovsky's Central Front had correctly anticipated the likely areas of German attack, and heavily fortified those areas.
example sentences with correctly anticipate16) The contractor correctly anticipated that lower than average productivity would continue until a certain percentage of the drawings had been produced.
17) Mustafa Kemal became the front-line commander after correctly anticipating where the Allies would attack and holding his position until they retreated.
18) Persephone correctly anticipates that Theseus is trying to overthrow the established order and change the custom that the King must die.
19) Hata's command consisted of some 400,000 men, most of whom were on Kyushu where an Allied invasion was correctly anticipated .
20) The IRA had correctly anticipated which doorway the RUC would take cover in and detonated a small booby-trap bomb when they arrived.
21) He correctly anticipated that the race would split on the Bergamo Alta, and found the winning breakaway, but did not have the closing speed to hold off Capecchi.
22) Stevens correctly anticipated the play call and had Ronald Nored, the team's best defender, switch onto Korie Lucious off a screen.
23) Starting from July 23, 1942, Vasilevsky was a Stavka representative on the Stalingrad front, which he correctly anticipated as the main axis of attack.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of correctly anticipate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of correctly anticipate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with correctly anticipate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word correctly anticipate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with correctly anticipate.
20 examples of simple sentences of correctly anticipate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of correctly anticipate
Compound Sentences with correctly anticipate
Complex Sentences with correctly anticipate
Compound-Complex Sentences with correctly anticipate