corporate affair in a sentence
1) Marie-Claude Leroux is vice-president of corporate affairs and secretary.
2) The ministry of corporate affairs to be absorbed by the ministry of finance.
3) In 2007 , he moved to Blue Star as vice-president of corporate affairs .
corporate affair example sentences4) And Cameron should know, as former director of corporate affairs for TV company Carlton.
5) But Nathan Trushell, VicForests' director of corporate affairs , rejected the report findings.
6) Dr Tim Walsh was appointed vice president for corporate affairs for Pitney Bowes Inc in 2003.
7) The new legislation will come into effect with notification by corporate affairs ministry after the presidential assent .
8) One Sweet Slice can artfully serve your corporate affair as elegantly as they could your wedding.
9) The degree of permissible government interference in corporate affairs was controversial from the earliest days of the nation.
10) Specialists such as those in public and corporate affairs or financial public relations can expect even higher salaries.
11) Leading the initiative is Mr. Layton Croft, OT's VP for corporate affairs and social responsibility.
12) Another month later , the ministry of corporate affairs (MCA) is still struggling to fix the problem.
13) Dr Kumar is to contact Marjorie Mowlam, Redcar MP and Labour spokeswoman on City and corporate affairs .
14) Says Layton Croft executive VP for corporate affairs and social responsibility for Oyu Tolgoi (OT) LLC.
15) Nzioka Waita , Safaricom's director of corporate affairs , declined to comment because the matter was in court.
example sentences with corporate affair16) Director of corporate affairs , Nathan Trushell, says his organisation is responding to concerns about logging the ash forests.
17) Graham McWilliam, Sky's director of corporate affairs said the decision was "nothing short of BBC mission creep".
18) My wife, Joy, quite likes him.' Leeds' director of corporate affairs , David Walker, agrees.
19) According to Nick Javor, senior vice-president of corporate affairs at Tim Hortons, "You could say it's overdue.
20) Ken DeLisa, corporate affairs manager of "The Courant", said the photo did not meet the publication's standards.
21) Still, Basil Maglaris, Kraft's associate director of corporate affairs , said that the positive comments on the post "far outweighed" the negative ones.
22) The company's operating costs will also be reduced, but by how much remains to be seen, said Angie Robson, Vale's manager of corporate affairs .
23) Chairman Geoff Mulcahy and corporate affairs director Nigel Whittaker both came to the group 10 years ago from British Sugar, now owned by Tate & Lyle.
24) In a new analysis for Opensource.com, Mark Bohannon, Vice President of corporate affairs and Global Public Policy at Red Hat, explains three reasons why.
25) With the casino, we can move forward with an integrated entertainment complex," Jane Holmes, WEG's VP of corporate affairs , told the committee.
26) Frederick, W.C. (1986) 'Toward CSR sub 3: why ethical analysis is indispensable and unavoidable in corporate affairs ', California Management Review, Vol. 28, Iss.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of corporate affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of corporate affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with corporate affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word corporate affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with corporate affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of corporate affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of corporate affair
Compound Sentences with corporate affair
Complex Sentences with corporate affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with corporate affair