consider application in a sentence
1) Development of future models should consider applications across multiple contexts.
2) The committee will consider applications until the position is filled.
3) We consider applications on a rolling basis.
consider application example sentences4) I am at present considering applications for trust status from three Scottish hospitals.
5) I will start considering applications from mid January until the positions are filled.
6) The committee will consider applications from employees seeking financial support for their charity.
7) Each of the three agencies considered applications separately for its allocated observing time.
8) The Corporation will consider applications only from Executive Branch agencies or departments.
9) We are not able to receive or consider applications made directly to the School.
10) The tasks were to establish goals for the Fast and consider application from fasters.
11) Justice Pritchard will consider applications to reopen the case at a directions hearing next month .
12) This should be distinguished from the Appeal Committee which considers applications for leave to appeal.
13) We are happy to consider applications from students who plan to take a year out.
14) The Inland Revenue is now applying stricter rules in considering applications for Profit Related Pay scheme registration.
15) Ensure the government-appointed Registrar of Societies applies impartial and non-partisan standards to consider applications for registration .
example sentences with consider application16) For Dentistry, Nursing and Veterinary Medicine programmes we are unable to consider applications for deferred entry.
17) FDA considers application of pesticides to a crop prior to harvest as an integral part of growing crops.
18) In fact, we will not consider application from people who did not send us any code.
19) In considering applications for planning permission, planning authorities will take into account the provisions of the development plan.
20) The Amnesty Committee considered applications from individuals who applied for amnesty in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
21) Or consider applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty, the international convention associated with the World Intellectual Property Organization.
22) Outside Study Programme (OSP) Committee : is responsible for receiving and considering applications for Outside Study Programmes.
23) The University will be happy to consider applications from persons wishing to attend courses but not to sit the University examinations.
24) In early 2012, the committee announced that it would dissolve in September of that year and no longer consider applications .
25) Antique Mall owner Charles Harbick chairs the Sherwood Urban Renewal Plan Advisory Committee , which considers applications for facade improvement funding.
26) Many insurance companies will consider applications from adolescents or adults once the severity of their heart condition is known with greater certainty.
27) Activities that are considered application development include design of software configuration and interfaces, coding, installation of hardware, and testing.
28) Our admissions committee considers applications on a rolling basis, which means we review applications and admit students on a first-come-first-served basis.
How to use consider application in a sentence29) The SERC will also consider applications from science and technology candidates for awards in certain business and industrial administration or management courses.
30) However, we will consider applications from any candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to carry out the role.
31) As a condition of publication on the FPH website, providers have agreed to consider applications no earlier than one year before the intended start date.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of consider application
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of consider application with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with consider application
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word consider application in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with consider application.
20 examples of simple sentences of consider application. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of consider application
Compound Sentences with consider application
Complex Sentences with consider application
Compound-Complex Sentences with consider application