clinical application in a sentence
1) The mobile music touch has a potential clinical application .
2) Clinical applications of cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging.
3) In vivo magnetic resonance spectroscopy: basic methodology and clinical applications .
clinical application example sentences4) Emergency psychiatry is the clinical application of psychiatry in emergency settings.
5) However, it has drawbacks in clinical applications .
6) Further research will help determine this drug's clinical application .
7) The study of gastric mucosal proliferation may have important clinical applications .
8) Hence, the clinical applications of Muse cells appear promising.
9) In 1911 he still saw little clinical application for his work.
10) Probabilistic predictions are especially important for clinical applications for two reasons.
11) Such clinical applications are the longed-for outcome of basic research.
12) Nevertheless, most scientists would agree that clinical applications remain years away.
13) Already there are hammerhead ribozymes which are close to clinical application .
14) Three-dimensional ultrasound imaging - clinical applications .
15) Magnetic resonance spectroscopy of the brain: review of metabolites and clinical applications .
example sentences with clinical application16) The information below discusses the Yin Yang theory and clinical applications in detail.
17) Appropriate volumes of iodinated contrast must be used for the clinical application selected.
18) It is important that the appropriate software for the clinical applications used is available.
19) During the clinical application of Duphaston, no virilising side effects were observed.
20) Not all clinical applications demand the high mechanical strengths that are needed in dental crowns.
21) There are multiple journals which produce articles on the clinical applications of applied behavior analysis.
22) This module will examine each option in terms of its evidence base and clinical application .
23) Starting in 1988 he has pioneered the development and clinical application of cold laser therapy.
24) Even in the states with some legislative controls, clinical application training isn't covered.
25) This chemical reprogramming strategy has potential use in generating functional desirable cell types for clinical applications .
26) Such technologies may also have far-reaching clinical applications for overcoming cytoplasmic defects in human oocytes.
27) It is hoped that research will lead to clinical applications for these afflictions by 2015.
28) Our aim is to close the knowledge gap and drive stem cell research forward towards clinical applications .
How to use clinical application in a sentence29) Clinical application 4.1 Brain Tumors Brain tumors are currently the main application of H-MRS.
30) The first successful clinical application of DWI was in imaging the brain following stroke in adults.
31) The clinical application of devices or materials which contact blood is of major importance in modern medicine.
32) In most clinical applications , 19 recording electrodes (plus ground and system reference) are used.
33) Subsequent research included clinical applications , cognitive effects, mental health, medical costs, and rehabilitation.
34) NYGC will ultimately be processing samples for both research and clinical applications via a CLIA-certified laboratory .
35) It currently has no clinical applications in humans, although it was originally researched as an antidepressant.
36) The biochemistry component prepares students for the clinical application of the principles in the organ system modules.
37) The MMPI symposium was expanded to include practical workshops on the clinical application of the MMPI.
38) An intriguing area of clinical application for Valerian Combination products is persons attempting to withdraw from benzodiazepines.
39) This is a classic advanced neurochemistry and neurobiology textbook that has a renewed focus on clinical applications .
40) There are also some clinical applications for cortical stimulation mapping, such as the treatment of epilepsy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of clinical application
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of clinical application with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with clinical application
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word clinical application in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with clinical application.
20 examples of simple sentences of clinical application. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of clinical application
Compound Sentences with clinical application
Complex Sentences with clinical application
Compound-Complex Sentences with clinical application