database application in a sentence
1) This course addresses technologies for developing database applications .
2) This can help in creating more flexible database applications .
3) PM mentioned real-time database applications as a possibility.
database application example sentences4) Word processing, spreadsheet and database applications in development.
5) Then there's the mountain of existing database applications .
6) At we believe there are two types of distributed database application .
7) The quality of a database application depends critically on its design.
8) Database applications , for instance, may use sparse files.
9) A group of developers work together to build a database application .
10) Database systems are composed of DBMS and database application .
11) DBMSs are found at the heart of most database applications .
12) The course covers relational database technology and focuses on design of database applications .
13) FMS developers have extensive experience creating and enhancing database applications across multiple platforms.
14) For a start, even the simplest database applications are performance-bound.
15) MUMPS is a language intended for and designed to build database applications .
example sentences with database application16) Microsoft does not include its Access database application in Office for Mac.
17) The screens are very well laid out which is essential for any database application .
18) How, then, will digital multimedia influence archiving and other database applications ?
19) It isn't as though database applications aren't suited to the Windows environment.
20) Lieutenant Luebkeman himself has taken charge of designing the database applications for the department.
21) FileMaker Pro database applications fill a vital behind-the-scenes role in keeping camp programs on track.
22) It would be far more efficient to use a database application than a spreadsheet.
23) A new JDBC driver for Java developers building non-embedded database applications with Derby.
24) Early file servers housed multiple CD-ROM drives, which were used to host large database applications .
25) We specialize in spatial and database application development, application integration, and automatic data transformations.
26) Examples of database applications include computerized library systems, flight reservation systems and computerized parts inventory systems.
27) Selbach Information Systems is a specialist for business intelligence solutions , database applications and datawarehousing.
28) You have created a basic database application based ont tables and views contained in the database $db_name.
How to use database application in a sentence29) It provides a set of user-accessible threads to accelerate input-output and concurrency, particularly for database applications .
30) However we believe there's a second type of distributed database application more appropriate for general commercial use.
31) QuickBase is web-based collaborative database application that allows business people to create their own custom applications without writing code.
32) Tony has had a long career in technology, particularly in the area of information technology and database applications .
33) The database application runs on the host and only the characters of text are exchanged between the two machines.
34) His primary focus is performance analysis of database applications on vSphere and performance of the storage stack in vSphere.
35) The aim is a unified access to typical database applications like text, pictures, data mining or spatial data.
36) EVEN THE SIMPLEST database applications ARE PERFORMANCE-BOUND, SO SPEED IS CRUCIAL.
37) On the Windows-based computer, import the .txt file into your e-mail, spreadsheet, or database application .
38) In the early summer of 2002, I co-founded Trilute , a company specializing in web and database application development.
39) The company develops database applications , first releasing Genbox 1.0 for DOS, a genealogy chart utility, in 1992.
40) Ashton-Tate (Ashton-Tate Corporation) was a US based software company best known for developing the popular dBASE database application .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of database application
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of database application with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with database application
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word database application in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with database application.
20 examples of simple sentences of database application. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of database application
Compound Sentences with database application
Complex Sentences with database application
Compound-Complex Sentences with database application