conduct an affair in a sentence
1) Villefort had once conducted an affair with Madame Danglars.
2) In season two, Rowland continues his shady ways while conducting an affair with his secretary.
3) Cecil had been conducting an affair with Natalie Payne, whom he married two years later.
conduct an affair example sentences4) His mother conducted an affair and abandoned him with an alcoholic father who constantly disappointed him.
5) The composer conducted an affair with a "music page" being trained in the royal service.
6) He tracks the prints to a cave and imagines Doryan and Rosy conducting an affair .
7) Interestingly, before his marriage Honoré III had been conducting an affair with his future mother-in-law.
8) Around this time, Henry conducted an affair with Mary Boleyn, Catherine's lady-in-waiting.
9) She works for the Queen Anne of France, who is secretly conducting an affair with the Duke of Buckingham.
10) The Matchmaker follows , the story of another young man looking for a girlfriend while conducting an affair with a married woman.
11) Brendan Boulter would soon become engaged to Melanie Costello and go on to marry her, while conducting an affair with Sean.
12) Another Mignon was Paul de Stuer de Caussade, Marquis de Saint-Mégrin, who conducted an affair with Catherine, Duchess of Guise , and wife of the Duke.
13) On 22 September 1888, von Meck announced that he was engaged to her favourite daughter Yuliya, and that they had been conducting an affair for the past 7 years.
14) In 535, Gao Huan found out that Gao Cheng had been conducting an affair with Gao Huan's concubine Lady Zheng Dache (鄭大車).
15) Grand Duke Alexei Alexandrovich was so besotted with her that he conducted an affair openly, under her husband's roof and in his full knowledge.
example sentences with conduct an affair16) In his personal life at this point, the album's arrival coincided with the failure of Starr's marriage, partly as a result of Harrison and Maureen conducting an affair .
17) Bored with his wife, John conducts an affair with Mona, but he soon competes for her with a voyeuristic detective, played by a then unknown Canadian actor, Raymond Burr.
18) Before they married, the couple had a daughter, Fifi Trixibelle Geldof, born 31 March 1983 (and while Geldof was still conducting an affair with the young Claire King).
19) The net result of this awkward act is that Obama's Presidency appears like a type of infidelity: married to America at large but conducting an affair with black people.
20) Had she conducted an affair with Mrs. Danvers that was strongly hinted at earlier?] Rebecca was unfaithful to him, and married him only for his money.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of conduct an affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of conduct an affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with conduct an affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word conduct an affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with conduct an affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of conduct an affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of conduct an affair
Compound Sentences with conduct an affair
Complex Sentences with conduct an affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with conduct an affair