arching in a sentence
1) Its grille was large and rectangular arching across the front.
2) Your body is arching , your pelvis is thrown forward.
3) Avoid simply bending and arching the upper spine.
arching example sentences4) A graceful weeping Maple with gently arching branches.
5) This attractive arching shrub has something to offer in all seasons .
6) They still stand tall without any visible arching in their backs .
7) The arching symmetry of shrubs wasn't beautiful any more.
8) Men and boys send it arching , watery tributes.
9) Their eyes met in a long, arching stare.
10) The two silent students looked at each other, eyebrows arching .
11) Start arching your spine up leading with your chin.
12) It is surrounded by Victorian style gardens and shaded by arching trees.
13) Arching , oval and round shapes are associated with the metal element.
14) The sky with after-glow had a series of arching clouds overhead.
15) Back muscle spasms often cause arching , called opisthotonos.
example sentences with arching16) Soma may unwittingly be motionless for purposes aforesaid than those arching here.
17) Its tall, arching stems carry vibrant red, orange or yellow flowers.
18) She shrugged, stretched her arms out, arching her back.
19) Are they turning their head away, or arching their back?
20) The other woman gasped, her head arching back.
21) They are erect to arching , smooth and grass-like.
22) The stems tend to be lax and arching , with limited thorns.
23) Dirty cobwebs dangled from the brick vaults arching above their heads.
24) In some cases, PROPECIA develops an upright or arching stem.
25) The long, arching leaves are held in upright clusters on the stems.
26) Its glossy green, arching leaves have a wide central stripe of yellow.
27) The arching , feather-shaped fronds are quite fine in texture.
28) Both islands are now connected to the mainland by modern, arching bridges.
How to use arching in a sentence29) The increased arching presses on the joints of your spine, called facets.
30) The monarchy is the keystone which holds the arching class system in place.
31) Think about not arching the back (for arched back).
32) Brambles are usually woody plants with thorny, arching stems called canes.
33) The dorsal tepal is the largest, arching over the three stamens.
34) Her body, arching , stretching; her proud breasts showing the way.
35) Arching the back too far, resulting in an appearance of bad posture.
36) From beneath his dark, arching brows a seething look of contempt.
37) The fronds are long, feather-shaped, and arching with narrow leaflets.
38) The Raider line arching around Pusan twenty miles outside the city received first priority.
39) It starts by stamping its feet on the ground and arching its back.
40) And arching above us was the most extraordinary commitment of the men who staffed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arching
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arching with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arching
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arching in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arching.
20 examples of simple sentences of arching. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arching
Compound Sentences with arching
Complex Sentences with arching
Compound-Complex Sentences with arching